condum problem.. ( emergency )

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lancj3r, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancj3r

lancj3r New Member

this is kinda silly, me and my g/f we have sex, using a condum everything is going well, and we stop for a min and we go at it again, and then the condum comes of the penis and goes up her vegina and gets stuck up there for couple min... then she got it out with her fingers like 5-10 min later.
    what are the posibilities of getting pregrant.
    and
    wut to do - wut to do :ugh
    =\

need feed back quick!

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Please only post once.

If you are really worried try checking out a morning after pill.

3. SexualXperience

SexualXperience New Member

I think you should get your gf on birth control. I just got my gf on bc after using condums as a contraceptive and man i love it. As the partner we can have sex without nothing breaking. We just go at it, as much as possible. And it feels soooooo goood. Our intimacy in our relationship is great! :p

4. MadamWeep

MadamWeep New Member

You should always use two methods of birth control. Condoms can cause some problems. I've had that situation happen to me, and to friends. No one has gotten pregnant from it. However, that doesn't mean that extra precautions are not a wise idea!

Ask your girlfriend if she'd be willing to go on the pill. It helps with more than just birth control. It can reduce acne, and make menstrual cycles more regular, and less painful (sometimes)

And definately get the morning after pill. It's often either free or a very low price at birth control clinics. Good luck!

5. kbate

kbate New Member

If you haven't filled the condom yet, then pregnancy isn't likely a problem. If it is full of semen, then of course just like a broken condom, or no condom at all you risk pregnancy. If she got it out without spilling, then you should be ok.

to stop this from happening in the future....

a. don't let your penis soften when you stop for a rest, play with it, keep it fully hard.
    b. change condoms before starting again. It's cheaper than a baby.
    c. Get The MAPs.. just in case of an accident or a spill..
    d. abstain. (lol)

6. bee

bee New Member

LOL. use the right size for your dick. haha. don't be shy to ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.