Condoms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by civeta_dei, Mar 14, 2007.

1. civeta_dei

civeta_dei New Member

This question is for the ladies. I've experimented with different sorts of condoms that have all the bells and whistles on them you could ask for, the pleasure ridges, the nubs on the sides, and my girlfriend seems to enjoy them. Do women find that these condoms actually do enhance the pleasure, or does it only work with a select few. Also, if they do help, do you have a favorite type of enhanced condom to reccomend?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I like the standard ol' condom (latex free for me). But that's my opinion.

The opinion, in this case, that matters most, is that girlfriend of your's. ;) I'm interested to find out how many kinds there are out there though.....

3. maryf48

maryf48 New Member

I do not like condoms in any way, shape or form. I cannot feel the penis in me hardly at all when they are worn. And yes, I have tried so so many different types. To me they all feel the same, whether it be ridges, nubs, whatever.

OH and then there is the latex issue. I just didnt get it for aaaages, that the times condoms were used, the pain and itching and swelling was due to them. That in itself is a whole new ball game hehehehehe

Thank goodness for latex free ones! whew! hahaha

4. barbie

barbie New Member

It's been so long since my husband has used a condom
    that I don't know about any of the new ones.
    I think the last one we used had a tassel on the end of it.:p

5. igor

Gold Member

Years ago I tried some Trojan Ribbed condoms. My wife seemed turned on by them but I think it was due to my trying something new to perhaps increase her pleasure, rather than her actually feeling anything different. Since the ribs were pretty small and she usually got quite wet, I doubt there was much difference in the feeling for her.