Condoms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AGFUNK, Jan 5, 2014.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

So we've been using lifestyles and as of today my vagina kept pulling them off. Any suggestions of new condoms or ways to prevent this?

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

To put it delicately, is he wearing a size too big for him? Did this happen before you got pregnant?

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Or your pussy has grown teeth ;)

alwaystry likes this.
  4. AK47J

Gold Member

I hate condoms. I would say to add a little bit of your favorite lube

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Have you always had him wear condoms? Is this a new brand change? I've always had issues with my guy(s) wearing Lifestyle brand. I don't know why but they always have some sort of issues varying from tearing, slipping to disappearing all together inside me (resulting in a very interesting night of searching).

He could be wearing a size that's too small or, if you had a vaginal birth and they had to sew you up, they could have done it a bit tighter then before which causes you to maybe have a little tighter grip on things? I'm kind of taking a shot in the dark here so I could be totally wrong.

Try another brand. I personally love Trojan bareskin. They are very form fitting and exceptionally thin to the point that there are times I've had to check twice on whether or not hubby is wearing one. Lol

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

We didn't use condoms before except maybe very early in our relationship. We didn't use any form of birth control most of the four years we have been together. We just started using condoms regularly after our son was born. We were using durex before these and those made me dry out. We're just buying the only size there is which is supposed to be average size but there's still a lot left over. He's about 6".

I had a vaginal birth with no stitches. Haven't noticed any teeth lol.

I actually like these condoms except for the coming off. Especially since I think I'm ovulating. That vasectomy can't come fast enough! We're almost out so we will probably try trojan next.

alwaystry likes this.