condoms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by p115, May 1, 2012.

1. p115

p115 New Member

do the ultra thin or bare condoms feel close to nothing at all?

2. Synergyyy

Synergyyy New Member

Yes. They are both very good and super thin. The bareskin ones are slightly thinner with a tad bit less lube thn then ulta thins.

Personally I've broke through a bareskin a few times... Just have to be careful I guess

Overall They are quite comparable. the bareskins were super tight on me though as the ultras could roll down a bit more.

3. p115

p115 New Member

How does this compare to going without condoms?

4. thunderseed

Gold Member

condoms suck ! ! !

5. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

Back to condoms after 5 or so years condom free. Recently bought the Trojan Bareskin condoms and have used two or three of them. From what I remember of conventional "regular" condoms, these aren't bad but definitely do not provide the anywhere near the same feeling as your woman's natural feel. It's still a condom, and doesn't provide the wetness, heat, or texture of the vagina. As Latex condoms to though, they aren't terrible.

Picked up some Polyisoprene condoms, the Durex Skyn, tonight and I'm hoping the wife will be in the mood when she gets home. Supposedly these transfer the heat better and are thinner than even the bareskins. If thee don't work, I'm gonna try some polyurethane condoms next.

The only thing that beats raw vaginal intercourse is not having kids and staying STI free. Otherwise, keep in mind that the largest sexual organ in the human body is the brain, and that stays condom free all the time :)

6. easytwist

easytwist New Member

condoms suck but are a necessary evil sometimes. i hate putting them on though. thats the shitty part.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Encourage your partner to do it for you as part of foreplay.

8. Synergyyy

Synergyyy New Member

P115, Nothing will compare to raw dogging it... So far, Those are the 2 best condoms I've tried that are "comparable" to nothing in a sense.

9. Thisisit

Thisisit New Member

Amen!

10. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Hate condoms ! Does not even compare.

11. Essene

Gold Member

I am so accustomed to wearing a condom that when I did have unadulterated coitus it felt odd.

12. Thisisit

Thisisit New Member

Too funny!! :lol

13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband and I tried lifestyles skyn today and it was great. I hate condoms because they are uncomfortable but I barely noticed that he had one on other than his heat wasn't really there.

14. p115

p115 New Member

Have you ever had condoms break?

15. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Had them break and end up like a rubber band around my manhood.

16. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I had a condom break the very first time my the woman who would become my wife and I fucked. And then she skipped a period. That sucked. I must say though it broke because she really didn't put it on all the way. We were so hot and I was pounding away so hard that I lost control and slipped as we both came and her tight pussy clenched so tight as sh came that the loose tip of the condom was caught in her pussy and snapped apart. She said it hurt like hell. Anyway, I was still coming so there was cum dripping out of the broken condom there cum in her pussy lips and there was cum all over her bush and stomach. Really a damper on an orgasm. Months later we laughed that we both thought the relationship would go nowhere after what could only be described as bad sex.

17. AGFUNK

Gold Member

No, I've never had a condom break on me in my life. Not even those really cheap ones that are way too long for the average sized man.

18. China

China New Member

They are a necessary evil I'm afraid.

19. OverSinged

Gold Member

Well, unless you have faith in tons of pills and it's somebody you know is taking them, right?

20. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

Update After reading reviews and trying a few different brands:

Lifestyles Skyn: Nothing special here, however probably good if you or your partner are alergic to latex. Didn't feel any difference in heat or sensitivity. Not a latex smell, but some kind of smell nonetheless, but not overpowering.

Crown Skinless: Supposedly these are what all the adult movie stars use. They are supposed to be the worlds thinnest latex condom and they are thin! Wins a lot of condom reviews on major condom retailer sites. However, they are DRY. My wife can be very lubricated and I'll pull this thing out and it feels like it's covered in talcom powder. Will try with some supplemental lube and give it another go. Possibly more sensitive, and a little better on heat transfer but it's still a condom. Very little latex smell.

Raw: What can I say about raw that hasn't already been said? It's the bee's knees.

Gonna try and get my grubby hands on some polyurethane condoms and some lambskins and give those a shot. Heard that both of those are pretty good for feeling. (Note Lambskins do not protect against a lot of STI transmission, only pregnancy.)