Condoms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Klone, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Klone

Klone New Member

Hello, im new here so forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place. ive been seeing this new girl and the other day we had sex for the first time. I used Durex Extra safe condoms but both times we had sex i didnt come! with these condoms it was like i couldnt feel very much. in previous relationships i havent had to use a condom so im not very used to this... its nothing to do with the girl because we are both of about the same sexual level, and its not like shes got a bucket! Before she came around though i had a wank just out of fear of comeing to early... what do you think about this? should i have left myself before she came around or should i use different condoms? Thanks!

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Try leaving yourself alone for the next time , and see what happens...if the same does happen then try your other idea of changing condoms.

Some here prefer trojans (never used those myself only ever used durex)

Another option is for your SO to try using a Femidom (I heard of these about 15 years ago)
    Its odd that most times i have tried talking about these , most didnt have a clue what i was on about lmao.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_condom

3. Klone

Klone New Member

yeah kool will leave myself alone next time! was just worried about comin to early! yeah i know what a femidom is... was taught and shown them in school! thanks !!

4. bud500

bud500 New Member

Hey jimbo! I have noticed myself that the first few times of having sex with someone i last unusually hours longer (with or without condom... one time I had sex for 8 hours without a condom with someone i had just met... dont try that though I DID catch something but it wasnt permanent =)

So ive had plenty experience with the same problem (although there is nothing wrong with lasting a few hours) here is a list of tips:
    -Only wank before if you are not wearing a condom... condoms tend to make you last unusually long.
    -After having sex for a while pull out to make sure there is still a "tip" there. If the condom is stretched hard against your head then u leave no breathing room or room for the sperm to get out.
    -Try buying the "extra sensitive" condoms, works better for me. Regular condoms usually make it a lot harder.
    -If you feel like your near coming but its not coming out, pull out and finish yourself onto her. Im sure shell like it.
    -Try getting a little oral sex before starting... depends on what type of woman this is though, ya know, some are good and some are... not so good.

It's important to cum with a new sex partner. They will think that you don't find them attractive or that they aren't good in bed and will start to stray a little. Make sure you let them know that the sex is wonderful. Thats my few points of advice, Good Luck!

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No problems , glad to be of some small help....i was never shown anything like sex ed at school, i had to learn the hard way , practice hehe

Most guys tend to last a shorter time with a new partner not a longer time.
    but it can i guess be down to how sensative and aroused you are.

Oh and most females here say a big big no no to hours of penitration, 8 hours seems unrealistic, but if you found a female that was willing to have herself penitrated for such a length of time good going.