Condoms too small...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I am having problems with regular sized condoms... and thought I would get some guys advice on what to do.

Here is my problem.

When my g/f and I start having sex, I put on a normal sized condom, I am semi aroused but not fully hard.

When I get fully hard, a regular condom feels like it is squeezing my penis to death. I can't feel much when I'm inside my g/f it is so tight...I actually hurt myself when I missed a stroke because I couldn't feel where I was inside her.

My g/f got large condoms, and when I put it on the first time, it fit, but was a little loose.

The next time I put it on mid way through sex, and it fit me like a glove, and it felt like I had nothing on. It felt really, really good when I was inside her.

My problem is, I have to get fully hard for the large condom to fit...

Our solution is for me to wear a normal condom until it hurts, then to put on a large one.

This is getting too expensive.

There has to be a better way than this... any ideas?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

What is your purpose of wearing a condom?
    to ward off pregnacy or disease.

if both of you dont have sex with others their is no need
    to put it on until after you are fully aroused. as you cant make her pregnant
    w/o cumming in her. And the pill is a much better way to keep from getting
    pregnant.

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Neither of us would ever cheat, so I wear a condom to ward off pregnancy.

She is on the pill, but I like to be safe.

Also, when she is on her period she wants me to use a condom.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Even before you actually have an orgasm, you could get her pregnant, as 'pre-cum' contains sperm, and it only takes one of those little boogers to get her pregnant. You are wise to use a condom from the get-go, if pregnancy is something you wish to ward off.

Since you say it is getting expensive, I suggest buying condoms by the bulk. Get those big boxes with 100's of rubbers in them. that's the only solution I see.

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

HOWEVER, precum does indeed contain sperm, and can result in pregnancy.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

My suggestion, is to make sure that you are completely hard/erect before sporting a condom, and then it sounds like it'll fit great.

Sorry, Rose, for repeating your response, lol. I will learn to read all the responses before I respond.

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I am aware of the precum problem, so that is why I wear the normal condoms until I am sporting a full erection.

Then like I said, it gets way too tight and I have to take it off and put the large on.

I checked for bulk condoms, but they don't have the Magnums in bulk that I could find.

I have worn the large before we have sex, when I'm not fully hard. They have only slipped off once...

But that was enough to make me worry before I get fully hard.

This is an annoying problem, believe me.

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

So you initiate penetration before you are fully hard?

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Ya, I get hard enough to penetrate her, and since I have on a tight condom, takes me 5-10 mins to get fully excited.

I just go slowly so I can feel as much as possible, then that usually does it, and reach my full size. At which point the condom, really hurts. Then I have to switch to the large...

Starting to see how annoying this is?

10. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

See, I don't want you to think I'm being a smartass, cuz I'm not trying to be..... but why not try foreplay on YOU that assures that you are fully and completely erect before commencing donning a condom and fucking with fury?!

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Reading material for Rose and Milicious.

Dear Alice,

Recently my friends and I were having an argument about whether or not a woman could get pregnant from a man's pre-cum... so can she or not???

Thanx 4 the help, Confused...

Dear Confused...,

Yes, a woman can, though the chances are low. Sperm could be in pre-cum, but only after a recent ejaculation, after which some sperm may be left hanging around in the urethra. "Recent" means masturbating earlier and then having sex with a woman, or during the same sexual episode of the recent ejaculation. Urinating in between ejaculations flushes the urethra of stray sperm and makes the way clear for the sperm-less pre-ejaculate fluid. If sperm remains after a prior ejaculation, then it's possible that they can enter the vagina and make their way to meet an egg.

12. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Melicious,

I don't think you are being a smart ass.

She can only give me a bj for so long. She says her jaw starts to hurt. So after maybe 5 minutes or so she has to stop..then she will use her hand. Which kind of kills my errection..

I never gave a bj lol so I have to believe she is telling the truth.

13. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

So, Unless you have recently visited the 4 sisters on thumbs creek
    their is not a chance in the world that she could become pregnant
    from pre-cum.
    Pre-cum is only the bodys own astro glide, In other words it is
    natures lubricant not semen.

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

"low chances" are still "chances". I get the impression that Fliteskates doen't want to take a chance.

jmho
    :rose

15. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Only he knows if he has just ejaculated, if so, yes do use a condom.
    If not dont use it because as I said before pre cum is only lube
    and cannot make a woman pregnant by itself.

16. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

Been there, done that! You need to be erect before putting your condom on. Then, use the larger ones made by Trojan, or others. I'm about 7" in all directions, and I can't imagine being larger and trying to use those little waterbaloon looking things most companies try to pass off as condoms.

17. Brad

Brad New Member

Fliteskates

Do Not let anyone convince you that pre-cum is safe and just a lubricant.
    As Rose said, it usually does contain sperm.

Frankly with your woman being on the pill I think you extremely safe without the need for any further protection.

It seems clear that you are struggling with using condoms.

So why not consider some of the alternative birth control methods for extra protection?

I would have a chat with your local advisory clinic to find out what will suit you best.

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I guess some people just don't understand how truly effective the pill can be. I've posted a link to a birth control efficacy chart somewhere and according to that data, apart from abstinence, the pill is the most effective form of birth control there is. It's even more effective than surgical sterilization. Birth control pills have a 0.01% failure rate. Using condoms with the pill probably won't make much difference because condoms have a 14% failure rate (I'm not kidding you) with normal use. They're probably better at preventing STDs and STIs than pregancy.

If your girlfriend's on the pill, and you're both committed to each other then there's no need for extra protection. Really. Enjoy having sex bareback for a change.

19. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree go bareback and enjoy. If you have to use condoms go with bigger size to give you some room. Regular ones are too tight.

20. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

If the both of you are set on condoms for pregnancy's sake (which I have my doubts about, considering the multitudinous options you have aside from condoms such as diaphragms, sponges, female condoms, spermicidal ointments/strips/etc., or any combination of the above), then the only resolution is really just more foreplay, as far as I can see. Unless: does anyone know if the lambskin condoms have the same rolled up rubber-bandy excess that regular condoms have at the hilt? If they don't, and just slip on and smooth over the hilt of your one-eyed friend, that would be a fine resolution it seems... But then you'd be buying lambskins and switching off to Magnums, which really is the same thing as the first case, isn't it. Oh poo!

As for the fellatio, yeah, the jaw can start to lock up on you after a while, so you don't want to be in there when that happens! But are you still not fully erect after a couple of minutes of that? You said 5 minutes, and I know that for me, personally, that's both the extent of my jaw's capacity to be open, and luckily, the amount of time it takes my beau to blow his load, in a manner of speaking. With what I gather to be the size of your fella, her jaw probably has an even more abbreviated "aperture", so your blessing in turn becomes your curse! What else turns you on though? Watching her masturbate, perhaps? "Heavy petting" often seems to do the trick, how about that? What haven't you told us about the pre-game show? Why isn't more foreplay an option? And why not other contraceptive methods over this expensive and painful one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.