CONDOMS - Experiencing Difficulties

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CoexistInPeace, Aug 3, 2007.

1. CoexistInPeace

CoexistInPeace New Member

Hi,

I am an uncircumsized male that is experiencing problems putting on a condom, as sad as that may sound. I know your supposed to peel back the foreskin once erect, but whenever I do so the head of my penis begins to swell up. Is this because my foreskin is too tight?

Are there any alternative ways to putting on a condom in my current state? Also, would I be able to roll my foreskin back over my penis head once inserting (once condom is strapped on and I'm ready to go)?

As you can undoubtedly tell, I am a virgin.

2. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

I'm not sure about it swelling up when you pull the foreskin back (maybe it's an illusion? could be) but I know it's never easy to get the ring over the head for me. Just try using more force. It might hurt a bit but once you get it over you should be fine. I'm also uncircumsized.
    And no I think you'd have a lot of trouble rolling the foreskin back after the dom is on.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Yes, it sounds like it is. I've read here that some can stretch it a little. Otherwise your doctor can fix it, one way or another.

4. cook74

Gold Member

practice makes perfect... I had some issues with my cock when I was young, I found that the better I got know my Penis the more it worked for me. Buy larger condoms and practice with them, it might be fun, esp. if your girlfriend watches and, maybe, helps you out. I might be talking shit but have you considered that the size of the trojan might be to small?

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

uncut here to, but i never have had any problems with condoms....when i slide one on, my forskin rolls back on its own.

6. CoexistInPeace

CoexistInPeace New Member

Hm, maybe I should try larger condoms. I never considered myself 'large' however. It won't hurt to try though.

Do I have to peel my foreskin all the way back - to the point that it's at the base of the head? And, if I manage to put on a condom, is it possible to roll back the foreskin with the condom on?

It's kind of hard being an uncircumsized virgin male when all the information I am exposed to deals with circumsized males.

7. ian66

ian66 New Member

i;ve never had that problem

8. nawtyboiSA

nawtyboiSA New Member

I've found that I struggle to put condoms on. I'm quite large in girth and length and normal condoms are really uncomortable - to the point that the ring of the dome hurts me. Also uncut here and my foreskin pulls back when I put on a dome and usually stays in position. The condom holds it there. But I have to use XL - the durex ones are great! - and my foreskin slips back and forth over my knob during sex and feels amazing. Definitely better than normal sized condoms.

That's my 2 cents worth :)

9. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

After you put the condom on, do you slide the foreskin back forward? The foreskin is not supposed to stay back unless it goes back naturally when erect. If you have a long foreskin, it can cover the glans even when erect and it's supposed to. Try sliding the foreskin back forward after you put the condom on.

10. dboy129

dboy129 New Member

When this swelling happens, does it hurt? If it doesn't it may just be an illusion.

11. Yorkie

Yorkie New Member

the head of your dick will swell when u pull the foreskin back it's normal, especially if you are more excited then usual too which I am when I put one on. Anyway, you will find the condom fits, just the ring might seem tight, you gotta get it over the head onto the shaft, then you can pull the forskin forwards, backwards, whatever. Give your self a hand job with it on, you'll see how natural it is for the condom to stretch etc as you move your dick in out out lol