Condoms and sperm.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by OptimalPizza, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OptimalPizza

OptimalPizza New Member

I've not tried yet, and that's why I'm asking rather than trying and making a mistake.

Can condoms handle alot of sperm? By that I mean that when I reach climax, I release a very considerable amount of semen, and in my mind most visualizations I've had about such a situation as orgasm in a condom have led to the burst of the condom from either pressure of ejaculation, or sheer volume of the stuff.

Just inquiring to play safe, thank you.

2. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

Howie Mandell use to do a skit....where he put a condom on his head and wore it like a cap...it didn't break....then he would pull it down over his nose and breath, filling the condom with air...it would fly off his head....:lol

I don't think you have any worries.....:D

P.S. Take one(a condom) and put it on your faucet, and fill it with water(like a water balloon) it will outgrow the size of your sink before it bursts.....

3. Jayce

Gold Member

I've always preferred to pull out just as I go, so I can "monitor" what's going on I guess.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

My tip is just to remember to reach down and with your fingers make sure you hold the condom on your cock as you're pulling out...... then remove it.

And when donning the condom make sure you leave a reservoir (a little room) at the tip.

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Just leave a litte room in the end you'll be fine.

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Men will ejaculate approximately 1 tablespoon of seamen and I do not belive you greatly exceeded that amount. Instead I believe the bursting is most likely due improper usage by you not giving a bit of play with the tip and you had placed the tip of the condom flush against the tip of your penis. By doing this when you ejaculated the force of ejaculating cause it to rip.

There are two other plausable reasons why it ripped. The first reason the condom could have been old but it stored correctly it should not have caused much problems. Second reason is that you kept it in a warm place. Keeping it in a warm place for extended period of time, like your billfold, will cause the latex or other materials to loose some of their elasticity from the warmth. The loss of elaticity will increase the likelihood that it will rip once use. Best protection against this is if you have a condom in you wallet for a period of time throw it away and place a new in it. Better yet, don't carry it in your wallet and buy at the pharmacy on the way to your date.

7. PulpFiction

PulpFiction New Member

I had a teacher in my high school health class who did that trick. Believe me, not one of us in the classroom ever forgot that! Bless him for indoctrinating at least 20 girls with the idea that the condom can never be too small!

On a more serious note, if you're really worried about the condom not having enough room, you could try one of the kinds that has a little extra latex in it to provide extra sensation (INspiral and Pleasure Plus are two that come to mind). Google those names for pictures--apparently they're quite good.

8. Jayce

Gold Member

Hey dude. You're fine. Check this.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.