[Ask a Girl] condom

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by papukhp, Sep 9, 2011.

1. papukhp

papukhp New Member

hello every one i have to asked from female that today i have don sex with woman with condom during sex woman Sade me put it out because it is warm is it normal is it true or what will i do when i used condom :)

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking.

I prefer my(our) sexual partners to always use condoms because of disease and such. My husband though I prefer to not wear a condom because I like the feeling of his cock without anything on it. It's really a different sensation.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

It is rather mangled English, after a fashion. For women, sex without a condom feels better, and part of that is that it feels warmer. For men, sex without a condom feels better too. If you use a condom, you will find it feels numb, but that doesn't mean you won't enjoy the sex and you should be able to orgasm too.

4. papukhp

papukhp New Member

might be you r can't understand my English because my belongs to Asia i means to say that when i fuck my gf she saw me don't you ues condom because when you don stokes i feels so much warmer in my pussy that's whey you put it out plz she Sade me that temperature in in-cerise in my pussy
    note is it normal is it true or
    why she sade