Condom use

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CurvedUp, Jun 4, 2012.

1. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

This is not about whether you like them or not.

It is about when using them did they brake or slip off.

When married, that was our form of birth control. Never in 20 years did one brake or come off?

Just wondering what your experience was or is.

But about three years into the marriage, she decide to get seduced by another man. Not sure why, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. After it happened she told me about it. A bit to much detail too. She said it was not all that good and the rubber came off while they did each other.

2. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Well i dislike them but when playing with a new guy we always insist he wear one. Now we have had a few break never had one slip off. But as soon as it broke we stopped and he put a new one on. If you werent comfortable with hearing the details maybe you should not have let it happen.

3. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I believe it was more her than me. I was the same person that she met and dated for 4.5 years. Love making was not the issue either it was good. Even at the end or marriage it became less frequent, but when it did happen she said we should do this more. Dahhhhh.

I am much happier now. Not sure I would ever been the one to leave.

Anyway back to the question at hand.

4. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Since it never happened with us, wondering why that happens. Might it be the guys are to big?

5. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

no not really somehow it just about the angle or if the condoms are put on wrong. You wouldn't believe how many guys put condoms on wrong. I did have one guy that showed up and didnt bring condoms, we always keep some on hand. He couldnt get one on with out breaking it. He was a big guy though. Needless to say he didnt get to play. No glove no love. The girl being dry is also another thing that can cause them to break.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

I have no experience with them..but I've heard some lubricants just don't mix with the latex in the condoms...

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Condoms have only broke once with me. Never with my husband but prior to us getting together. The previous guy was lengthy, a good 8.5 inches. He also used Durex condoms (which I'd always heard were not the best) and it broke our second time having sex. He was using the correct size, maybe he was just going too hard? I don't know.

I've been with my husband for years and condoms have been our primary form of birth control, they never slip or break.

8. igor

Gold Member

Used them for over 20 years and never had a problem with slipping off or breaking.

9. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

No problems breaking or coming off. My SO and I got tested so we don't use them anymore, she just takes the pill.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Getting longer condoms isn't a problem but it isn't possible to get condoms for a large girth. Hence I hardly ever wore them and, when having outside sex, still don't wear them. Both my girlfriends are faithful to me and their husbands so there is little risk there, and when I have threesomes I make sure the couple have been screened. My next threesome is on Saturday night but I digress.

I have little experience of condoms, maybe used them once or twice when I was younger before I realised they aren't made for my size. None of the once or twice broke or fell off, but were unlikely to fall off given the extent they were stretched to fit.

11. daletom

daletom New Member

My wife & I used condoms for contraception for a few months. I recall one that broke, and gave us a scare. And once I realized that it had come off, just as I had my point-of-no-return. I convulse and jerk a lot when I cum, and it wasn't easy to pull out before the sperm had traveled the full length of my penis. I still recall the frustration of that climax!

12. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I am thinking that in 20 years of experience with the woman I married which could have been, about 1000 condoms that there was never an issue. Whooo weee. We only had two kids. Guess it worked for us. Glad there was not an issue with her cheating on me.

And three woman after we separated/divorced until I got fixed that I was lucky.

And for lube, only use water base lube. You will have problems with the rubber falling apart.