Condom Size

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by The_Immortal, Sep 19, 2007.

1. The_Immortal

The_Immortal New Member

Ok i recently turned 18, ive never had a girlfriend sadly so ive never had to figure out these kind of things. Well i need to know what would be a confortable condom size for me. Well im 8-8 1/2 inches long(Varries from time to time depending on when i messure). And i have a girth of 6 inches.

2. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

8.5 inches? I'd say large.:uhh:

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Maybe im strange or perhaps i have no feeling in my cock ( although i know i do ) but usual sized condoms ( ive used quite a few in the past ) and ive never once looked at the package for size of condom ...

and they always fitted my cock every time.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Except for the new Trojan Magnums, I thought they were all one-size-fits-all. I've looked, and never seen a size on a box of condoms. But like Buffalo said, 8.5"x6" would probably be somewhere between medium and large if they exist.

5. downloadking

downloadking Member

I never really knew of a size myself except ya knew the magnums were a lil bigger

6. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

Regular size will be just fine but with your girth you might like the feel of the Trojan Magnums or Life Styles Megas. They won't fit as tight and may give you a little more sensation.

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have the same girth and reg size fits me fine...mind you ive always used Durex ( so maybe trojans are made smaller to make American guys feel their hung like horses :p )

But if you have an overly sensative penis ( meaning any slight firm touching either set you to orgasm or puts you in lots of pain ) then perhaps a better solution is to ask your SO to use a femidom ( the female condom )

8. loveit247

Gold Member

Ah, never mind love. Just use the "normal" ones for normal men! Bwahahahahahaha! I can't help but doubt it when people post things like this.

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Condoms, like dicks, come in all kinds of shapes and sizes.

What you need to check is the nominal width of the condom.

In Canada they print it on the back of the box.. in the US, they don't. In Europe, I have no clue.

But you can always go online and find the nominal width of any condom you want to buy.

A standard Trojan has a nominal width of 51... a Magnum has a nominal width of 58.

I had to do tons of research because I was having problems with standard Trojans. They hurt like hell and when I tried a Durex my g/f at the time got at a clinic.. it broke. That is when I decided it was time to try a Magnum...

Well.. a hefty bag would of fit me better.. I had to be ultra rock hard for it to fit me.. and since there was no way that was gonna happen all of the time, I did a ton of condom research.

I found out that there are so many different sized and shaped condoms.. that my head began to spin.

After a ton of testing.. I found out I needed a nominal width of between 53-56, with a flared head.

I use Lifestyle Ultra Sensitive, Pleasure Shaped condoms, .. they are a 53 nominal width.. and have strectchable latex that doesn't fit too tight or too lose... they are my perfect condom.

If you find the Trojans Magnums too big, try either the Lifestyles, or Durex Love condoms (56 nominal width).

10. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

I've only used life style, before i had sex with my gf i tried some from her stash, and i couldn't get it down all the way and i kinda almost cut of my circulation. So i use the large, IT SUCKS! lare rather than being a size is more of a condom type, much like ribbed or studded is. So you can't get large ribbed or large flavored or anything. It's fustrating. I'm sure you can get some if you know where to go but i havn't seen any yet just browsing around. Although 6 inches sounds wide, i really should measure mine properly one day.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Even better get a 7 foot condom, thats got the shape for a cock to fit in in the right area....that should fit ..

Durex featherlight always fitted me and never had them split.
    Its funny how its usualy always American guy or Aussie guys that tend to have this problem...
    Ive not once heard of English guys ive known having problems with condoms, we just tend to walk into a chemists buy a pack of condoms ( not looking for girth or length variations and they tend to be a little snug but they fit ...)

When i hear problems that people chat about saying they need ultra donkey sized condoms i laugh.
    that maybe wrong of me but it just makes me laugh.

12. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

European condoms are made bigger than they are in the US and Canada.

The EU set the EN 600 guidelines for rubber condoms in 1996 to establish condom size standardization...

There have been alot of studies and complaints about the standard EU condom being too big... I think the latest study I heard of was about German men complaining their condoms where falling off too often.

But ya in general most guys don't need the "donkey sized" condoms.. I know the Trojan magnums where too big for me.. and the Trojan Magnum XLs are crazy big. I could take my trash out in those.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

hehehe :) ( but not to be picky or anything i was using condoms before 1996 and they still seemed to fit well enough ) i think 1983/84 was my first time using one

I hadnt known for sure there was a difference in sizes for English ( or european ) to American and astralian condoms.

I have only used one from Britain.and i know those fit my size and im pretty sure would fit 90% of guys..

It does seem odd that different continets seems to have different sizes for condoms...
    Learn something new every day :)

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

well its best if its hard really :p ( just messing lol )

15. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I was playing with my Star Wars figures about then...

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I was still a kid to ( 11 years old ) but i was seduced by a 15 year old girl ( i cant sat i didnt enjoy that time though, because i did )

17. buffstuff

buffstuff New Member

Too bad stores don't have "fitting rooms" for condoms! :)