Condom Question

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Snake21605, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

Does anyone know of a way to cover JUST the head of my penis while having intercourse with my g/f. I would pull out for the ejactulation to be safe but something to cover just the head for the majority would be GREAT! that way the pre-ejactulation fuilds dont risk pregnancy...

Also, she was just finished her period, and usually don't start ovulating until her 14 day of the cycle, so if she still able to get pregnant?
  2. p00shy

p00shy New Member

The head of the penis ey? i dont think there is an actual method for it. maybe you can make your own way. latex glove + rubberband? hahah. and i dont think it really doesnt matter if she is ovulating or not. she can get pregnant anytime.

3. Joe

Joe Gold Member

About 45 years ago when I was a whipper-snapper I bought a condom from a dispenser that was designed to just fit over the head of the cock. When it came time to have sex I showed it to my girl, slipped it on and slipped it in. And that was the last I ever saw of it (the condom). It was feeling really good. Too good. I slipped out just to check and make sure it was still on. It wasn't. End of sex for that night. End of sound sleeping for a few weeks.

As for the second question, usually is the key word there. If she doesn't start ovulating until her 14th day this time, you're safe. If is the key word here.
  4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

A woman's ovulation can change for various reasons, unbenounced to you.

I can appreciate your idea of a 'head-only' condom, but I don't think it's going to go over good. Like Joe said, it leaves many sleepless nights. :lol

Face it, until you are ready to commit to a relationship where a child may come into the picture, you are sentenced to less-than-perfect feeling sex. Enjoy what you have, until such a time arises.
  5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I have never have seen a head only condom and think the reason for not making such a product is do to the risk of it slipping off. Not to mention that it would not protect the male completely from STDs.

Pre-ejaculation fluid contains around 300,000 or more sperm so trying a withdrawal method does risk pregnancy.

A woman's ovulation cycle varies from month to month and she can get pregnant at anytime during the month. It is best that some form of birth control is used unless you are prepared for the fact that she might get pregnant.
  6. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    Pre-ejaculatory fluid contains no semen, as long as you have urinated since your last ejaculation (old wives tale that one). As much as I dislike condoms, I still wouldn't risk the pull-out method.

There are many other birth control methods: the pill, hormone patches and IUDs are all very reliable. My wife used the pill before I had a vasectomy, and it made for stress-free natural sex with no impact on her whatsoever.
  7. dazed-confused

dazed-confused New Member

Just to emphasize -- the pull-out method is nowhere near reliable. I've heard way too many horror stories on that one...
  8. deckard_cain

deckard_cain New Member

<-- Used the pull out method for nearly a year and a half with excellent results.

Thanks God, Buddha and Allah every day for those results. Then follows up with a hundred hail Mary's and a sacrificial goat just to be sure.
  9. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

that's not really true, there are only a few days in the women's cycle that they are susceptible to becoming pregnant. that is if they are regular. ovulation ususally occurs in the middle of their cycle and sperm can only live for a few days inside a women.

but if you do not want kids inthe future have a vasectomy. they are great, no worries!!!
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2007