Condom Problem!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by helpmeplease, Dec 1, 2006.

1. helpmeplease

helpmeplease New Member

Hello all,

I basically signed up to this site just to ask this question.

I am 19 and have sex with my girlfriend. I have used lubricated trojans and lubricated durex. Both seem to be the same to me, and I don't have a problem getting them on or using them.

About 10 minutes through intercourse, The condom seems to have stretched down to the base of my penis, and the head of my penis looks almost pointy ( with the condom ).

Why does this happen and how can I prevent it?

As soon as this happens, my girlfriend 'complains' of the rubbing, and the sexual drive of both of us goes down.

Please help me. I have invested in KY Jelly but dont regularly use it.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Use that lube, friend. Seriously. Gobs of it if you need. It'll really help. Put some inside the condom, also to prevent that. My fiance and I had the same problem, until we discovered the wonderful notion of lube! You should also stick around. This is a good place, where other valuable information on sex can be found. Don't be so quick to leave. Take your coat off and stay awhile, huh?

3. helpmeplease

helpmeplease New Member

Well ive never tried lube on my dick, before putting on a condom, but i did put ky jelly on top of my condom once before we had sex. It eventually felt more sticky than lubey and didnt seem to help. :(

Suggestions?

4. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

To begin with try leaving a bit of room at the tip of the condom and use one that has a resovior at the tip. Also try a different material. If you are using a latex based condom switch to one that uses a synthetic material. As for lubrication use it liberally. KY works great and so does Astroglide. It takes a while to figure out what works and what does not. Take your time and enjoy the ride.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

You should try putting some on your penis or in the condom, as well as outside of it. Why not? It really does help.

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

For our young folks...... PLEASE make sure that the type of lube you are choosing works well with the type of condom you are using. There are lubes that are not compatible with latex condoms, and using them together will degrade the condom and making it essentially ineffective. Read your packages please.

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

condoms can rub cause a women too much friction if you last long time. I agree lube like astroglide because it's water-based, water-soluble and condom compatible. A little inside for yourself and add some outside for her should help.

8. nibbs

nibbs New Member

KY silk e~, its thinner than the jelly, works much better, feels more natural...I am a big fan, we go crazy, cause we normally lose the bottle (we've fund it in some wierd places, like inside the conforter), we've torn the room apart befoe looking for it...it's just that good!:bow

9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

10 minutes!!!!! I never needed to have a condom on long. LOL

10. tony19

tony19 New Member

Hello everyone, I am new here and really enjoy reading all the posts.

I have had about the same trouble with condoms in the past. Haven't tried the lube on the inside of it. What is the main purpose in doing this, to prevent the streching out of the condom?

11. Ange

Ange New Member

If the KY starts getting sticky, just add a little water. It will slick right up.

12. Bella

Gold Member

This is great advice already given!! :)
    ~Bella

13. juicyjenny

juicyjenny New Member

Stick to instructions while you experiment to know what fits.

The best way to use anything is to follow the usage instructions. Some condoms are water-based while others use oil based lubricants, so be careful to do what is right. This will help you not to compromise your safety. Meanwhile, you can checkout information on each type of condom from the website of the manufacturer.

--------------------------
    link removed (spam)

#13 juicyjenny, Jan 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2007