Condom Off/On: Which one's better?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Miki, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miki

Miki Banned

I know condoms were created for a reason and we all know I'm not going to try it without one... well, we all know I'm not trying IT at all for the moment. I've read somewhere that condoms prolong the orgasm or something, but is it better with or without it?
    :bow I look to you for knowledge.

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well,safety first and foremost...
    Always wear your raincoat!STD's,pregnancy,etc....

But I've been in a relationship long enough to be without,so...of course it feels better bareback.There's nothing like it.It's the difference between latex(or whatever else) and flesh.
    I think if it does prolong the orgasm,it's because most guys and women aren't as sensitve with it(not saying all).

3. Miki

Miki Banned

:bow amazing...

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yes, we all know what condoms are for, that is mainly the prevention of STDs and to a lesser extent, pregnancy. Condoms have a disturbingly high failure rate when used primarily for contraception, something like 15% with normal use. Like pussycat69, I'm in a committed relationship and I'm on the pill, so my partner and I don't have to fiddle with condoms. When my partner and I first got together and began discussing having sex for the first time, I told him I was going on the pill so neither he nor I, would have to worry. He was a virgin, and I wanted his first time to feel amazing and not hindered by anything. I've been with guys when they were wearing condoms and without and I can definitely say that bareback feels so much better, for both partners. However, if you're not in a committed relationship, condoms are a necessary evil.

5. blue

blue New Member

That's true . I can definitely feel the difference too, and really like bareback a lot better. The skin, the temperature...just really different.

6. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I don't like the feel of condoms. Master and I have been togther about 2 years and we never really used them. There was one time we did so I could see how it felt cause I never had used one before. I prefer natural with no condoms. I also advise if ur not in a serious relationship always use a condom. You have no idea what the other person might have.

7. Master9804

Gold Member

I second that. If you don,t know the person well enough yet. Use a condom always. But me and Hotbabe tried a condom one night, she told me to take that thing off and give me the real thing. Lmao. Didn,t like the feeling at all I guess.

8. Miki

Miki Banned

:bow this is great advice. but I'm wondering, exactly how is it different? Someone mentioned temperature and the feel... but what does that mean exactly in comparison to it on?

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hmm..well it's kinda hard to describe how it feels different, since you have no frame of reference. I can only use vague descriptive terms. With a condom on it feels much smoother, and not like skin, but like rubber, and the lubrication used on the condom doesn't feel the same as natural lube. It's much slicker and has a definite smell to it. I know this is all very vague. Having sex with a condom can be quite pleasureable, but just different from bareback. I myself never noticed any temperature difference, but I can imagine there being a lack of skin warmth with the thicker kinds of condoms.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

This a guy's perspective.
    Sex without is always best but there seems a difference with the various kinds of condoms and lubricants.
    The most common is the latex condoms and the "safest" ones are relatively thick hence decreased sensitivity. Some ultra fine ones feel better but my pardner still says that they "pinch" sometimes.
    Since developing a latex allergy the only ones I can now use are the very expensive vinyl condoms. These do not have the stretchiness property of latex but once fitted and with a bit of extra silicone lube, sex feels almost like riding bareback.
    There is one drawback, apparently they taste shocking!
    :whoa

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Trojan makes a polyurethane condom that I use (as someone with a latex allergy). They are less expensive than most other non-latex products, and the taste won't shock you, though there is a taste.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

If you only need them for birth control, "skins" aren't too bad. I used them for years when I was younger and a few times more recently. The downside is that they DO NOT protect against STDs.

They're made of animal skins -- sheep if I remember right.

13. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

None are as effective at protecting against STD's as latex. That's a downfall to using ANY substitute.

14. pussycat69

Gold Member

Yea,they are definitely more comfortable,but not as effective as latex.

15. Miki

Miki Banned

Scientific studies determine that the base of a guy's penis with a condom on is all veiny...well it is usually veiny right? But the tightness of the bottom makes it swell up or something and the blood vessels are super pumped in the veins and then the orgasm is prolonged as it stimulates a longer erection time or something... I just read that in a book. :uhh:

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

A cock ring is actually a better choice as far as this goes, to prolong orgasm and maintain a longer erection due to maintaining the blood in the erect penis. Condoms usually prolong erection by reducing sensitivity, if they help to prolong at all.

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Melicious is right.
    A cock ring definitively prolongs the orgasm but for me the intensity is decreased.
    I prefer an almighty orgasm.

18. Miki

Miki Banned

:uhh: what's a cock ring?! I was talking about condoms... I am so lost with keeping track of these sex toys...

19. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

It's a ring that goes around the penis, usually to alter the blood flow to keep it errect.

20. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp New Member

From my experience I would definitely say I enjoy sex more when the guy isn't wearing a condom (provided I've known him for a long time and trust him and all that), but I have been a bit curious lately as to how ribbed condoms would feel. I have a dildo that is semi ribbed and I have to say that it is AWSOME! Obviously I'm talking about this for the ladies pleasure as I'm sure that a ribbed condom would feel just the same as any other condom for the guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.