Condom Help...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hopeless_Dude, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hopeless_Dude

Hopeless_Dude New Member

i need help with something... i am really scared about...
    me and my gf have been dating for two years... and we talked about sex and we did have it about a week ago... well as this was going on i noticed the condom start to wrinkle towards the end... thinking it was nothing i kept going well i cummed inside the condom and i pulled out i noticed that the sperm had started going down the underside of my penis but still inside the condom... i was scared to think that it may have leaked out... can it do that? should i crap my pants over worrying or disregard this? plz help me i'm not ready to be a dad yet...

2. pirouette

Gold Member

I can't stress enough how important proper condom use is. If you used it properly, you shouldn't have any problems. Condoms wrinkle and change shape while you have sex. It is intended to be able to stretch without breaking. As long as the cum stays inside the condom, you're ok! If it actually came out then you didn't put it on properly. Congrats to you! :)

3. igor

Gold Member

Did you leave a "pocket" in the end when you put it on? You should not have it tight against the tip of the penis.

4. Jayce

Gold Member

If you plan to withdrawal even with a condom on, is it still important to keep a pocket at the tip?

5. pirouette

Gold Member

YES! It allows the condoms to stretch and move. It keeps it from stressing to much. If you don't have a little pocket at the tip, it could tear. And there shouldn't be any air in it.

6. Jayce

Gold Member

All right. Just wanted to make sure.

7. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Yeah, it is important to know how to use it and sense it very well! Jackoff while wearing condom, it is a good turn-on! Practice it during self-arousing moments. It helps pretty much.

Once I had this damn good sex with BBW lady. She is beautiful and we just clicked and fucked so good. During the sex, I asked her if she is willing to receive anal sex. After nodding, I worked myself into there. Oh boy, it was good. Then I sensed it going away. I stopped quickly and grabbed the opening end of condom. Glad that I got it before it disappear into the "unknown terrority." *sigh* Of course, we continued after discarding the used condom and put new one on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.