Condom Broke Need Advice!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by theone, Jan 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theone

theone New Member

So umm need help or Advice, i no its not the ryte place but im sure and hope to get advice, so i just finished having sex with my X and to Pull out and find out THE CONDOM BROKE
    it was the 4th time i came if it helps any, and it broke like a little before i came and pulled out and found out it was nuffin there

So she takes Birth Control but Missed Two dais, and last Period was a week ago

WHAT DO I DOO?

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

1.) get tested

Go from there.

3. theone

theone New Member

Doesnt the Test take like 1 week after missed period to work

4. Sexy Scholar

Sexy Scholar New Member

What you should do is replace your condom after each use in the future, especially if she has missed two fucking days in a row. If she becomes pregnant then she should probably abort it, but if she takes a morning after pill right away that may not even have to be taken into consideration.

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I don't think that's your call to make. And I suggest you watch what kind of advice you give.

6. theone

theone New Member

She takes BirthControl but Missed SUN-MON took TWO on Tue and TWO on Wed(today), and her last period was last WED-SAT

7. Rupture

Rupture New Member

8. Aj`

Aj` New Member

dont know if the morning after pill ( which can be purchased from planned parenthood for 25 $$ ) should be mixed with reg birth control, but it has helped me in the past more then once successfully.

Just google planned parenthood and find their official site and it lists were they have a place near you. She could always consult one of their guys but be quick about it, pill works best within 3 days, but can still work up to 5.

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

theone, this is something you and her should be discussing together, if you aren't already. You both are responsible, therefore you both should be involved in this. What you do from here is at the discretion of you both.

There is the 'morning after' pill should you choose to go that route. As mentioned, planned parenthood would be a great place to start.

I couldn't agree more.

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Don't panic just yet.

How long has she been on the pill? Usually, but not always, it takes a few months for the body to get back to its normal cycle after you stop taking it. If she missed two days in a row of her pill cycle then its probably okay but you should really be discussing this with her. If it's too late to obtain the morning after pill then the first thing you should do is take a have her home pregnancy test.

Then if it's positive you can start panicking.

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I don't know if you can mix the morning after pill
    with the regular birth control pill or not, Don't think I
    would try it though.
    A good warm douche right after sex will wash 99%
    of the sperm out, Don't forget to put some soap in
    it so the water can run freely.:sf

A warm Coke anyone.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yikes! I can't agree with ya there bighiker! Douching can actually push the sperm up higher into a woman and help it to get to the egg faster. Nope, not a good idea at all.

13. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I agree with A1. I don't mean to be rude or hurtful, however, I would be careful about that if I were you. Just trying to help. Also, as was suggested above, it would be a good idea to change the condom after each orgasm. Further, while decisions about having children must be left up to the individuals involved, especially the woman, my preference would be for everyone to be much more careful if I may humble offer my opinion. I have had sex with two women in my life - a college girlfriend and then my wife - and whenever I have had sex, although we have been careful, I went into it realizing that it was possible that we could conceive a child no matter how careful we were, no matter how careful my wife and I are nowadays. While, as mentioned above, the final decision, if a pregnancy resulted, would have had to be up to the women involved, I have always "left open the door" so to speak, that this act of lovemaking could result in me becoming a "daddy" and I have always willing to accept that possibility and the resulting responsibility no matter what. I have just always felt that if I am willing to have sex, I need to be willing to accept the possible outcome of that act without whining, without resentment, without fear, without trying to dodge the responsibility. When I have had my orgasm and helped my partner have an orgasm, I need to be willing to put on my big boy shorts, my sex partner (my wife, since 1978) needs to be willing to put on her big girl panties and we need to be willing to accept whatever the result may be - if a child is conceived or a if a child is not conceived. Currently, with the exception of having yourself medically sterilized (and, even then, sometimes it doesn't work), no form of birth control is 100% without risk of conception. If I am not willing to accept that possibility and responsibility, I feel that I should not be trying to have sex with a partner and should stick to masturbation, however, I AM willing to accept that responsibility and will continue to have sex with my wife as long as she - and she continues to be - willing to accept that responsibility too, in my humble opinion. Just something to consider, helpfully submitted.

14. SexyScorp

Gold Member

The chances are she may not have been ovulating (approx 14 days after the first day of her period). So she probably isnt pregnant?

Will send a prayer that all will be okay.

Good luck

15. dreamin_starz

dreamin_starz New Member

she could take the morning after pill but not with the birth control wen u purchase it, it'll tell u on the package that she cant mix any type of contraceptive with it..

also the main priority would be for her to take the test.. try and figure out wen she'll get her menstrual cycle again and if u could do that then get the test and tell her to take it..

also u need to pray.. if u pulled out and it was ur 4th time cumming that has nothing to do with if she gets pregnant or not.. the chance are always the same.. just watch out next time and like sexy scholar said always change the condom, no matter even if ur in the mood.. just stop for a second and change it... its better to be safe than sorry..

16. theone

theone New Member

Shes been on the pill fo about 3-4months

and she got the morning after pill and took it today
    So i hope i works

Last tim she had her period was on last WED-SAT

17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, she was probably advised by Planned Parenthood staff that she shouldn't be taking the morning after pill with birth control. Anyway, good luck with everything and I hope this was nothing more than a big scare.

Let this be a lesson to you.

18. theone

theone New Member

The Condom was brand new, And she called Planned Parent hood and she got the Morning after pill and Took it yesterday

19. pirouette

Gold Member

Sorry to hear about your mishap. :(
    I hope things turn out for the best for both of you. And I'm sure you've heard this before.....try to stay calm. Her next period might be really late if she's upset. I'm not implying that you should hide your emotions. But it won't help her to keep calm if you're frantic.
    Good luck.

20. birujiano

birujiano New Member

I can't believe it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.