Condom annoyances...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by silverman567, Apr 19, 2007.

1. silverman567

silverman567 New Member

Now... I've almost always had sex bareback, and thats the way I like it...my new girlfriend wants me to use a condom and thats fair enough. Only, Im really not diggin it (even with the 'sensi' kind) - it puts me off,and i loose sensation and confidence in my erection - hence i lose my hard on. major annoyance...! any other men in the same boat! any tips..??:ugh

2. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

tell ur new gf about how ya feel and what the condoms are doing to ya, then at least she knows its the condoms affecting u and not her, just incase she gets the silly idea she isnt doing it right lol, i cant offer any advice apart from that, as i dont use condoms, i am in a long term relationship at the min and have just come off my contrceptive injection...but im still infertile and will be for a while but yer u just let her know how ya feeling x

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Get a thin condom with extra head room.

The extra head room really gives you alot more sensation and you shouldn't have any trouble keeping a hard on.

Check Ripnroll.com

They list sizes and widths, if there is extra head room, etc.

If you do, it is a mental thing, not a phy. one.

4. burton

burton New Member

i know what you mean, you cannot feel as well with a condom on so it's not as good. my girlfriend and i always start without one, then put one on close to the end (shes on the pill), for extra precaution, but it defiantly kills the mood to stop and put it on. but yes, i experience the same which is why i wait until later to put one on. but i can wear one and keep it up, just doesn't feel nearly as good.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I am the same way, i absolutely hate the rubbers to wade in.
    But all the time i was swinging I did use them, and so did my Wife.
    but i never used them when i was young, Just never thought I would I would need them
    Guess i can say I was lucky.

Hiker

6. silverman567

silverman567 New Member

mmm...cheers for the advice.im thinking it could be mental too. like an aversion to having my penis strangled by a transparent rubber hat...:(

7. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

Yeah, they do feel like junk when they are put on.
    But think of it this way, at least you can last longer.

8. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

I'm picky about condoms, Kimono Microthin's the way to go. When the guy has about a pound of rubber on because of a thick condom it just feels no better than a hands free dildo:ugh , Im carefull about all the STDs:uhh: out there so you gotta do what you gotta do, but if I know he's clean then you better believe the condoms won't ever see the light of day again.:lol
    Maybe your problem could also be lack of circulation? Just as a woman who's a 36 can't fit into a 16 neither can a Large cock fit into a Medium condom:eyescheck the sizes, thickness and brand, switch it up and see what works best for you. Talk to her and see if you can't work out a way you both can be happy.

9. funman

funman New Member

condom turns me off too and i have stopped usin it years ago. been usin spermicide since.

10. silverman567

silverman567 New Member

thanks alot for the advice everyone. great little community of deviant sex addicts we have here! :)

11. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Couldnt she wear a coil?

12. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I dont use them coz i have some stupid phobia of them... Weirdness me i shall say.

13. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

If you are even a little above average thickness try the XL ones. Having one that fits feels better. If you are 5" girth or better give that a try.

14. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

If you live in the US or Canada, try Lifestyle Extra Sensitive

It is made with stretchable latex, has a really big head, and the shaft is bigger than avg, almost the same size as the Trojan Magnums.

It is a great condom.