[Ask a Girl] comparing lovers

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by 33stack, Aug 19, 2011.

1. 33stack

Gold Member

My wife and I speak very candidly about privious lovers. Particularly our last one b4 we married. She was with a guy she described as the best she ever had b4 me. She did say her orgasms were more intense with her ex. He was 7.5" long and 6.5 around. I am 6"x 5". Although she says i'm the better in technique she rarely has vaginal orgasms. Most of hers are from me giving her oral, and they are clitoral. Do any of you ladies find similar things?

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

33 Stack,
    You may not get valid responses, because at 6.5" girth he's about my size, and at 7" I'm almost as long as he is. This means her previous lover was about one man in 100, like me, and many women won't have experienced that degree of thickness. This is one of those strange things about penis size. How can a woman comment that this type of size is better or not if she hasn't yet experienced it, and probably never will?

My wife prefers vaginal orgasms because they are 'bigger and fuller', and because they are more intimate She has me inside her when she reaches her heights of pleasure rather than just my head between her legs. She likes that a lot.

3. 33stack

Gold Member

You're probably right. There will always be that guy out there that can do what i can't. I wonder how often she misses it........

4. Dicksucker69

Dicksucker69 New Member

From a girls perspective, I think its a stupid idea to talk about your past flings, regardless of how secure you are in your relationship. That will always bring about feelings of insecurity and doubt. Shes married to you, which should say something. I know with me, I would rather have sex with someone I love even if they weren't the best ive had. The relationship u two have should be enough to where she shouldn't want anyone else. And from the sex point of view, mix things up! Do reverse cowgirl and play with her clit, that way she gets both. And ur more likely to hit her g spot. :)

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Don't forget it is a two way street...

There is a 99% chance your wife worries about other woman out there with bigger breasts, a better body, better looks, etc.

When I met my wife, her last b/f had a legit 9 in dick and she talked about how amazing the sex was (we were friends before we dated).

I actually had been dated this striking, tall blonde who was just starting a modeling career and my wife would make various comparison related comments from time to time...

So both of us had our hangups to get over.

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

i agree with DS69, when you add love to the equation it changes everything. I remember experiences I've had in the past, but they are only fleeting memories, and I don't dwell on them. I also make sure that my wife knows that she alone is the focus of my passions.

#6 pbs, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  7. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I won't compare past lovers with T. We have talked about it but general terms, not comparing. I would much rather have a totally full-filling sexual relationship with the one that I love than compare him to any of my past lovers.

R