Common fantasies?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by alwaystry, Dec 17, 2013.

1. alwaystry

There are a lot of threads on here that make me crave this or that. HFH and her anal talk and stories , anything country lily says , various sexy pictures or graphic posts from woman ect... there is also alotof talk about men wanting to share their wife of girlfriend ( I am one of them ). I have done this in the past and it is amazing. I crave it more and more being on this sight and I get more and more turned on when I see certain dick pics. I just imagine my current girl enjoying it many ways and lol I have commented on this. I enjoy seeing a nice cock,seeing them cum. I enjoy talking about and the fantasy of sharing my girl ,not in a cuckold fashion. I enjoy when I have discussed with people on and off here that have seen her or know her and them telling me what they want to do with her/us. I got really turned on once when a guy told me he masturbated to her. These things seem "common"among men. But I very rarely hear woman with fantasies such as these. Is it just me? Thoughts? Similer fantasy? Is it strange that I have a preference on dicks that I can see my girl with? Like " I can see sucking that!"

#1 alwaystry, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013
    Mrivers likes this.
  2. Meee

Gold Member

It is common among men and you're a man, so no, it isn't just you. I think there have been a few women here who have said they have fantasies like this, though I happen not to be one of them.

No. No for two reasons. No because it's somewhat common, and no because we aren't very quick here to label things strange. What consenting adults do that doesn't hurt their relationship is almost always fine with us.

3. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

ahhhh no replies rflmao when i ask my wife about her fatntasys she says i have fullfilled em all i holler bullshit lol i think the only reason she doesnt tell me about them is because they dont include me and she doesnt trust me enough to tell me kinda sucks really so all i can do is wish you luck cause i have none rflmao

alwaystry likes this.
  4. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

and nope i think ur tottally normal

5. Silverfox

Gold Member

I agree with Meee. No labels, and if it doesn't hurt someone, it's fine.

6. alwaystry

I don't think I put a label on anything, and I didn't mean to hint at one either. I guess mostly it was about why men and woman seem to differ on the subject and the fact that a nice cock turns me on more in the fantasy among other small questions in the post.

7. Silverfox

Gold Member

Oh, I didn't think you were putting labels on anyone or anything. I'm just agreeing with the sentiment. I'd like to hear more from the ladies, but maybe they're shy.

alwaystry likes this.