Committed woman bringing up wanting to try other men.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Doitagain, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

So there is a lot of talk about sharing your partner and I am curious how the subject gets brought up and how the discussion goes for you no matter who's fantasy it is.

Specifically though I am curious about woman who have the fantasy of being shared with other men and want to bring the subject up to their man who has not brought up the idea.
    I am curious to all angles of this but you heat about the hotwifing and cuckold all the time and men bringing it up. I am leaning towards the woman's view.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I'm going to bring it up the next time we are getting hot and heavy. He's bought up a threesome and so have I but never the actual sharing where the other is not present. I get to at least share the fantasy. Not sure he will be into it though.

3. luvbug

Gold Member

I'm not interested in sharing . I don't want to be shared and I sure as hell won't share my man.

If I'm not enough for him sexually and he thinks/feels another woman needs to be added then we don't...,and won't....be together.

Redline1, Ossarius and Wutty3 like this.
  4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The only sharing I am willing is the shower.......with her :)

Redline1 and luvbug like this.
  5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Typically this is a man's fantasy and not a woman's fantasy, despite the woman ending up the centre of attention. So don't expect a lot of responses from women here or any other forum.

6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I get that however there are a couple on here where the woman was all about it. I know it happens occasionally, I have had a friend who really wanted to be fucked by two guys at a time...her boyfriend was not happy about it and they broke up about a month later because he was thinking that every time she was out or they together, she was trying to cheat. I am looking at all input on this. Like how does the man bring it up for the first time and reactions on both fronts

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I had one couple where he wanted to do partner swinging but his wife didn't want to let him have sex with another woman so they did a threesome with me instead (his idea when she turned him down, and he wrote a script about what he wanted his wife and I to do). I thought the wife's attitude was a bit rude, but he got a lot of fun out of the threesome and he was one man who was able to have sex with his wife after me; all of the rest suffered from performance anxiety. Afterwards we had a spa together and I thought that this couple's next stop would be full-on swinging. They were suited to it.

It would be great for a woman to be the centre of attention of two men, but my obvservations of several MFM threesomes is that most men do have difficulties performing in front of an audience (I don't, obviously). I think the performance anxiety issue might be the men pick me because of my penis size, and then they have to get their heads around following the well-hung man. The other side is me being watched by the husband, but I get turned on by knowing what he is seeing, so I think this is why penis size becomes a mental block for these men.

Maybe the ideal MFM is two average-sized men. Less of a head-fuck for the participants.

Davidiscurious and Doitagain like this.
  8. CaramelLady

Agree it is a fantasy, but it will more than likely remain a fantasy.... I am not sure that I could actually do it.

The men that I have been with are not willing to share either. Bill Withers said it in a song. "Too much woman for one man, but not enough for two!" My husband would say they could look but they better not lay a god damn finger on me.

That said.. I am not really one to share either. Pics and photos are different. In reality I only want one man in my bed. He will be man enough to make sure I don't want anyone else.

Redline1, Wutty3, Doitagain and 3 others like this.
  9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I know that I would never be able to share - either my woman with others or being with others' women. Because... well...
    massivecock.jpg
    :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:oops::oops::oops:o_Oo_Oo_O

CaramelLady and luvbug like this.
  10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

But seriously, folks - I honestly wouldn't be able to because of my stereotypically male sense of territory/possession. (I know those words are horrible to use in relation to any other human-being, but that's the simplest way to put it... and I can't think right now.) :p

11. Davidiscurious

I think you would be surprised how many men are into this. I've been the third with two couples. Both guys watched me with their wife first then joined in. With one couple, we would tag team her and even double penetrate her. It does get into the guys head, but in my experience, he never had an issue getting an erection with me there.

Both women were really into having two men focus on her. Once we got started, they would become insatiable. With one couple, we went on for several hours. She was in a constant state of arousal and orgasm. She looked possessed! Her husband and I actually got tired, but I think she would have continued if we could have.

CaramelLady and Doitagain like this.
  12. almostthere

Gold Member

I used to be a jealous maniac. But as mature I am about 60% sure I wouldn't mind my wife fucking me and another guy. Especially since I'm the only guy she's been with ( so I'm told). The thought of her getting a good screwin with my present is a major turn on

Married M Nh and Doitagain like this.
  13. backcheck64

Gold Member

STIs already infect about one in three, are you trying to up those numbers? If you're wanting to fuck others, break up. If you've truly found the right person, you won't even think about you or her fucking anyone else.

luvbug and 10_3XL like this.
  14. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

. I don't know what an STI is. STD? Regardless, condoms ...

If it's not your thing that's cool. Everyone has fantasies and some choose to live them out. It can be perfectly safe and I have met very happy swingers couples. Everybody has their thing

loves2ride likes this.
  15. backcheck64

Gold Member

Sexually transmitted infection. I guess I got it wrong when I married. I was under the impression you marry the person that is right for you, in every respect. Someone that fills all of your wants and needs. Someone that makes you forget all of the other women out there. Damn, I guess I screwed up.

And condoms only protect so much, not failsafe. and unless those people have no sex between their last test and the time you have sex with them.... the test is of no value.

luvbug likes this.
  16. AGFUNK

Gold Member

He's saying everyone is different. So what if we want to try others? It's not hurting you. And we get it you have a perfect marriage.

Mittimer and Doitagain like this.
  17. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

No need for the sarcasm. But plenty people think they find that then half of them get divorced also. To each there own , nothing wrong with what you are doing hit b if she fills all your needs and you don't need to think or look or talk about sex with others why are you on a sex forum site?

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

Very few know what the fuck they are doing when they get married. They get married after a few weeks to a year, you don't really know a person in less than 3 yrs. We dated 5.5 and marred 9 before we had kids. The divorce rate is around 50%, of those that don't, a fairly high percentage cheat. None of those people knew what the hell they wanted other than quick gratification. We both had experience with other people, me much more than her, and we both knew what we were looking for. After we found eachother we dated for 4.5 yrs before getting engaged for a year. We both knew what we were getting. We both knew we'd age, but agreed to do it gracefully. Aside from a bit thinner hair on my, and some grey, I pretty well look the same. With her exercise regiment, she has a better body than she did when we first met and dropped from a size 4 to a 0 at age 49 and having had two kids. It's about committing to the right person and keeping promises that make you not need to stray.

And why am I here, started out we were looking for ways to keep it fresh after being together after 28 yrs, liked some of the conversations and topics.... hung around. Is that a problem?

#18 backcheck64, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  19. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Whatever works for you but I am glad you had the sense to wait. People do just jump into marriage. Yours sounds great, well done.

As far as my situation. Well for me I do not actively seek out other woman. I love mine and she is very sexy. However that doesn't mean there arnt other attractive people out there so I don't mind looking or fantasizing. It's a sexual thing , a spice. And I understand if a guy catches my woman's eye. No biggie
    As far as my "kink" , the fantasy of sharing my woman with others is kind of like this...I think she is hot and I feel good knowing others think so and she feels good knowing others think she is hot, when I first met her I wanted to fuck her so I don't blame others with the same idea but it comes down to respect and boundries. I have had a woman that we did swinging and it was amazing. I love giving my woman pleasure and that includes toys or a person acting as a living breathing toy I am secure enough to know she loves me and only me. Neither were short term relationships

20. backcheck64

Gold Member

We get hit on regularly. One reason we rarely exercise out of the house when not together. I've always dated the "cheerleader" type, knock out bods with face to match. Most put my wife at no older than 32. Sure it's an ego boost, but gets annoying. She's a head turner and I find some of the comments from some of her associates at work a little inappropriate about my appearance... all good but not in a workplace. It's more important for us to make sure we feel that way about each other than what other's think.

luvbug and Doitagain like this.