Commercials

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rose, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Did anyone pay attention to the extremely expensive ($2.5 Million per 30 seconds) television commercials during the Superbowl last night? Usually, it is known as the best commercial-time ever. Some years have produced some classics. This year (imho) was just 'so-so'.
    Budweiser had, by far, the best ones. I especially liked the "Magical Rerigerator" one. Thorn seemed glued to the Pizza Hut "Cheese Bites" commercial. He kept breathing heavy. :eyes
    Any other commercial reviews out there?

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

The FedEx one with the cavemen was hysterical!!!

That Budweiser fridge one was great too. Other than that ... not that great.

3. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

HEY GUYS, hurry up, the magical refrigerator is back!!! yes my bf and i actually rewound that one (yay DVR) and watched it again.... i liked the streaking sheep and the clydsedale pony ones too

4. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I liked the Magical Refrigerator one! I laughed at it for a minute! I didn't watch the whole superbowl though. But the ones I saw that I like were mostly Budweiser ones! Now the Pizza Hut one...I don't think I liked it just because I work for them and making that pizza is such a pain in the arse!

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I liked the Burger King one.