Commando fun - what are your best moments?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Invigorated, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Invigorated

Gold Member

First time starting a thread ... be gentle ;)

One of my all time favourite experiences/fetishes is when a partner wears a skirt or dress and goes commando i.e. no underwear. From watching her getting ready to go out and knowing she's naked under her skirt/dress to being told or finding out during the evening or even being handed her underwear halfway through the evening ... all guaranteed to make me 'uncomfortable' for the rest of the evening and very attentive ;) And of course I make sure I show my appreciation at the first possible moment!!

What are your best moments/experiences?

2. Invigorated

Gold Member

One of my favourites was hosting a bbq one summer afternoon. Good food, good drink, good company. The afternoon flowed, people ate, chatted, played outdoor games in the garden. It was only as I was collecting glasses and clearing a few things ready for coffee and dessert that I noticed my partner's black lace thong hanging on the back of my chair. I had no idea how long it had been there or who'd seen it or if anyone knew who it belonged to. It was wonderful agony having to wait for the get together to end and everyone leave before I could fully confirm my belief and show my appreciation :)

3. Mywife4u

Gold Member

About 6 months ago when my wife myself and 2 of her regular bulls went dancing downtown. As she was dancing with both of them one of the bulls lifted up the bottom of her dress and there it was no panties and her bare crotch just facing everybody on the dance floor.

Invigorated likes this.
  4. Yoursexypanties

Gold Member

I had no idea my husband's work friend crashed at our place after a night out. I showered and put my robe on which reaches about mid thigh on me. Went to the living to turn the tv on while I made breakfast and dropped the remote in the gap of the sectional so it fell to floor. I was on all fours with my bare ass in the air reaching for the controller when I heard a voice behind me say "wow!" I jumped up and screamed. He apologized but he didn't mean it. I was mortified which usually doesn't happen to me. At least I had just shaved though

Davol, CLE32793, Invigorated and 5 others like this.
  5. Cowboy_73

Gold Member

"WOW" Lucky friend, I'm sure he asked t spend he night more often. LOL

Invigorated and Yoursexypanties like this.
  6. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

We were hosting a large party and one lady there had a tattoo that displayed a dragon head at the top of her back, mostly covered by her summer dress. Someone asked how large the tattoo was. She stood, turned, and shrugged the dress off her shoulders. It fell in a heap at her feet, it was all she had on. I don't remember the tattoo.

CLE32793 and Invigorated like this.
  7. Invigorated

Gold Member

Out on the town
    Commando
    With two bulls
    Displayed
    You got to see
    Wonderful!!

Mywife4u likes this.
  8. Invigorated

Gold Member

You had me at "just showered" and "mid thigh" ;)

9. Invigorated

Gold Member

:)

Tattoo + Summer dress + Confident lady = Memory for a lifetime

Wonderful

Hypersexual11 likes this.
  10. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

My best memory was a birthday supreme years ago she was around 29 at the time. She had rented a limo and the guy picked us up at the house I thought well this is a nice surprise little did I know that was the smallest part of the surprise. She was dressed in a ruffled skirt that was about mid thigh length with a white blouse. The driver opened the door and my wife said it's your birthday you get in first which I did. She climbed in second thinking she would sit next to me but she sat on the opposite side. I noticed the driver had a huge smile on his face when she got in but. I went to move next to her and she told me to stay where I was, the driver got in and we started down the road I started to check out the limo and noticed there was no glass in between the driver and us. I figured no big deal shortly after that I looked over at my wife and she has her legs spread giving me a pantie less beaver shot. I looked at the driver in the mirror and said fuck it and crawled between her legs and started to lick her pussy.
    We made several stops that night each time my wife deciding when she had the best audience to make her entrance into the limo. By the time we arrived for dinner some friends met us there and joined us for the rest of the evening. I have no idea how many people got to see her as and pussy that night but I know for sure the limo driver saw most all her goods that night along with a male friend and his wife.
    I am now 56 and have a hard on telling you all about it.

Mywife4u, Johnjoe and Invigorated like this.
  11. Invigorated

Gold Member

What a fantastic night.
    Love that she got you to get in the limo first ... and that the driver enjoyed the view too.
    Kudos on getting between her legs from the get go.
    And love that she timed her entrances throughout the evening.
    What a woman!! What a night!!

AJP likes this.
  12. Invigorated

Gold Member

And just to show that the little things can help keep the spark alive ... this morning my wife was up before me getting ready for work so I lay there half dozing, half enjoying the view as she dressed in lacy bra and thong followed by stay up stockings and completed with a business like but summery wrap round dress.

I must have dozed off while she was putting the finishing touches to her outfit as she'd left when my alarm went off. As I stretched and made a move to get up I found she'd left her thong on the bed next to me.

So now I'm spending the day enjoying knowing that she's at work in a wrap round dress with only a lacy bra and stay ups underneath it.

A good start to the day!! ;)

AJP likes this.
  13. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

What an awesome wife!
    I remember my wife coming home from work one day and I asked her how the meetings went with the President and his VP's she told me "everyone was really nice the meeting went awesome I was so nervous standing in front of them all day doing my presentation they even cheered at the end"
    I proceeded to take her into the bathroom and ask her to stand in front of the mirror. I turned on the lights and she looked at herself and said "Oh my god you can clearly see my nipples" I smiled and said yes you can and know all the top brass have seen them too.
    She always got dressed with as little lighting on as possible to try and not wake me up. She had a very nice career after that meeting.

Hard8inches, CLE32793 and Invigorated like this.
  14. Invigorated

Gold Member

See, that's the kind of meeting I'd happily be in :)

AJP likes this.
  15. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Deep down I think she knew and it made her wet but she would never admit that.
    I do wish she was more adventurous but I am extremely fortunate so I live in all of your lives for that type of fun. I hope people don't mind

Invigorated and CLE32793 like this.
  16. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

There was a lady putting away things in her car and we were all on break sitting in the restaurant side of Super K Mart, doing what we did on break, smoking and talking and laughing. Someone noticed her putting her things away by completely leaning over in a short loose dress that the wind just blew all over the place. She made no attempts to cover her ass. We were not really close, maybe 30 yards but I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing anything under the dress and she knew she was putting on a show.

Invigorated, Hard8inches and AJP like this.
  17. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Oh my, getting dressed in low light has only led to mismatched shoes for me! :p

Invigorated and AJP like this.
  18. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

We don't mind, that's what we are here for!! :) :D

19. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Just can't keep my hand off my dick now lol

Invigorated likes this.
  20. Invigorated

Gold Member

I keep hoping to catch something like this happening.