Coming without ejaculating?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Aphrodite, Jan 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aphrodite

Aphrodite New Member

??? I've read a couple of articles lately on how a man can accomplish orgasm without ejaculation, thereby retaining his erection and making it possible for multiple male orgasms! Has ANYONE out there actually suceeded at this? Can it be done, and how???

2. farspark

farspark New Member

I learnt to orgasm without ejaculation, but I'm not sure if I'm exactly doing it "right" because, although the orgasm is VERY intense, it is no less useful for multiple male orgasms that the old fashioned "screw lots" approach. Although by "intense" I mean it's one orgasm that seem to last forever - but it doesn't. The way I taught myself to do this was by training my pelvic floor muscle to contract strongly while orgasming (similar types of muscle training as women do for tightening their vaginal muscles)... the tricky bit was being in control enough during orgasm to hold the muscle contraction while cumming... but as I said, worth it in terms of INTENSE orgasm. So far I can only do this when lying on my back, because I have to concentrate so hard! And I wouldn't recommended it as a form of contraception either, because it's not 100% successful.

One of my favorite books: "The man who fell in love with the moon" by Tom Spanbauer, describes this phenomenon in terms of a native american medicine man technique for healing all kinds of woes in others! The characters in this book call sperm "move moves" and the act of orgasm without ejaculation "holding your move moves".

I've read some other accounts of it that differ a little from my experience, so wonder if there is another way of doing it??

Also, why fun, I'm not sure it's necessarily a good idea to do it all the time, but can find no health information about it.

Anyone else out there who could fill in the blanks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.