Coming Out

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Essene, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Essene

Gold Member

I have dated women all of my life; and have enjoyed each venture. But there is a part of me that continuously wonders how a relationship would be with a male. I don't usually think about the physical aspect of it, though. I've been in emotional relationships with males before. I've been a huge tease to males in the past because I didn't know if I wanted to actually go through with a relationship of that orientation-related caliber. In my family, it's rather the loaded gun to do more than admitting to being bisexual (which I have already done). They, my parents, would soon-enough forget that I ever "came out" than think that one day in the near or far future their only ambulatory son may want to bring Matthew to Thanksgiving dinner instead of Angeline.

There are a slew of other indicators. I've openly kissed males before; and have had one attempt to masturbate me through my pants. Neither of the events proved fruitful. Kissing a male is neat; but it doesn't present that spark (that feeling of libidinous and sexual desire and want to conquer).

I have told my sister (and most of my friends) and they're like "yeah that's cool dude." I have a fetish for transvestites and transexuals (any form where there is the presence of both male genitalia (preferably sans the testes and scrotum) and breasts. They also have to look effeminate.

I'm not in that "oh woe is me" stage, and I never have been; but I do wonder about what the future will bring. I wonder "[c]ould I get over the physical aspect of a homosexual relationship in order to indulge in the emotional side?" I wonder if experimenting with a threesome (fmm) would be an apropos way to test the waters. But then I think "No... I hate the idea of threesomes. They're sleazy. And if I ever did have one, I'd much rather it be ffm for my first time."

2. slickdick

slickdick Member

I think that your situation is interesting man. Im not going to hava any advice for you because i am the complete oppisite of you. For me the physical part of the MM relationship is the easy part. Its the idea of a relationship that repulses me. As crazy as it sounds , will go down on a man and have him fuck me, but the idea of kissing, hugging ,cuddling ,and all that is just doesn't work for me! Im about 85/15 preferring woman to man.

But again its interesting to hear from someone who is on the "other side of the fence"

3. Trond

Gold Member

Just out of curiosity, Essene: did you ever have wet dreams, perhaps as a kid? What did you dream about, men or women? Maybe you had romantic dreams too?

4. Essene

Gold Member

See, this is interesting to me because, as you said, it's the complete opposite. I'd say I'm 95/5; but I make that statement without having ventured too far into the physical aspect.

Summary:

Emotionally
    M/F
    40/60

Physically
    M/F
    5/95

No I didn't. I started masturbating at a very early age (and did so continuously throughout my life). I maybe had one, when I stopped masturbating for two months, just to see if I could, and disliked it.

When I was younger, I had dreams of having sexual experiences with family members.

5. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

If you want to be happy, healthy and wellrounded during your lifetime, find the courage to be who your are inside. You have to live your life and love yourself more than any other person in the world - forever. Be strong and secure in knowing that your life is yours to live and that you were born with free will for a very important reason. Let the fear go. Fear is a horrible lifetime companion. Go for it.