Coming out!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by fantasien, Mar 30, 2006.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well, I am getting closer and closer to wanting OUT! Coming out to me is becoming more and more plyable as I am more independent and realizing what I need to do to make things happen with what I want in a man. I am attracted to women sometimes. But I just get so invigorated and excited when I check out a hot male model in Mens Health or Out! magazine.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Congrats, good luck. :)

3. blondboy

blondboy New Member

This should be a well-considered decision in my opinion. I have been a "closet-BI" for almost all my life (Check my autobiography in my journal:) ) and will likely remain so. I come to this forum and let it all hang out, but this is the only place I can do that. And, I know my life would have been entirely different (not necessarily to the good) had I gone public. Professional life, friends, family, are all things to weigh carefully. Make the decision best for you and don't be hasty.

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Ryan, is that Prince in your Av? Thnks

5. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Yes. :dance

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I thought so. Hey, Whats going on with the site! It's saying Hacked in Graphiti on the top boarder and Things are turned around?

7. morrison

morrison New Member

I was wondering about the hacked graffiti, I know that these sites can be hacked although I don't really understand the why someone does it and what the point is. I guess though a lot of the data can be comprimised and shit like that.

I was also curious about things being backwords from other forum set ups I'm used to, I guess I haven't hung out here enough as I was just thinking that was how this one was set up. I hate people that do malicious shit just because they can.

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

First of all, Welcome back. Second of all, I was asking ryan Not anyone else. And why did it not atleast convey something about my post?

9. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member