Coming Out: Orally

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by SWGirl, Oct 22, 2010.

1. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

This may get kind of long. Something happened to me last night and I feel like I've just got to share it with everyone.

I love giving head. I really haven't been able to say that for a while, but it is my absolute favorite thing to do. I tried to tell my first real boyfriend this, and he told me that I was dirty and slutty and to never talk like that; so I didn't for the longest time. But now, with my amazing man, I feel like I'm truly myself and I can honestly say that I hardly feel sexually satisfied until I've had his dick in my mouth and he's moaning and squirming.

Usually when I fantasize, I fantasize about giving him oral in public places or at random times, like in the movie theater, in the park, at a ballgame, or in the middle of a concert crowd. (we've never done the last 2). I honestly don't know what it is about it; the feeling of control, the feeling that I'm pleasing my man as much as possible, maybe the idea of being really naughty, or it could just be the sounds he makes, but it gets me more turned on than anything I've ever experienced... which leads me to what happened. :)

Yesterday I got home from work in the late afternoon and Steve was exactly where I knew he'd be; laying asleep on the bed after teaching his class. Only he wasn't just asleep. He'd taken a shower after he'd gotten home, and he was laying asleep on his back on top of the bed in just his towel. Except that his towel knot had come undone and it was barely covering a very stiff erection.
    (Breathe)
    I've been at work all day and have been incredibly turned on thinking about the upcoming weekend. So it is one hell of a thing to come home to an almost naked, sexy, tanned, tattooed, muscular man laying aroused in your bed.
    It's probably 2 full minutes before I realize I'm standing here in the doorway with my briefcase in my hand. I put it down and go sit down next to him on the bed. All the thoughts running through my head are getting me incredibly aroused, and I can feel how turned on I'm getting with every movement. I'm already breathing hard. I look at him still asleep, so I drag my fingernails around his knee, up the inside of this thigh and move the black towel away from him. And there he is. Hard and strong and so incredibly sexy. I run my fingernails over his head down the shaft and I can feel it jump under my touch. I'm already wetting my lips when I hear him speak. I'd almost forgotten that he'd obviously wake up from this. I kiss him hello and I can feel that I'm giving him what he calls my "hungry eyes".

I kiss down his chest and before I know it I've got my lips around him and I'm tracing lazy circles around the head with my tongue and it finally feels right. Every second I'm feeling more and more hot from it. I start doing what he calls my "lip trick" where I put about 2 inches of him in my mouth and make my tongue soft on the underside and let him slowly out of my mouth tracing a line up to the tip with my tongue. A few seconds of this and he starts to moan. Every time he moans I can feel chills running down my spine to the backs of my legs to my toes. He reaches up and takes the clip out of my hair and it comes out of my "work bun" and all over his lap. He always says he likes the soft feeling of my hair moving around on him.

I grab one of his hands and put it on the back of my head and close it around some of my hair. He takes my cue and gives a handful a tiny little tug, just enough to send fresh thrills through my body. I couldn't ever remember being this aroused before without actually being pleasured. I start a gentle suck & bob rhythm and apply some tickle with my tongue and then the real moans and "Oh Baby"s start (THAT always makes me feel like his Goddess as he's normally always so composed and calm). Every time he lets out one of those low, thick, man moans I can feel chills running down and up my legs and I honestly can't breath in enough air through my nose, but I can't bring myself to stop so I keep him in my mouth and move faster and push harder with my tongue. He's moaning and I'm feeling every sound and feeling like I'm about ready to burn up or explode just as he tells me "Oh Fuck I'm going to come." (and I LOVE it when he's vulgar like that). I keep my rhythm going and I can feel every second in my stomache up until the moment he comes. As soon as I taste his first spurt I put my tongue on the under side of him and slowly slide him into my throat. And at that moment, three things happened: he let loose a huge orgasm into my mouth which makes me feel sexier than anything else I've ever experienced, he lets out a huge man moan while pulling on a good bit of my hair, and 2 huge chills from the orgasm in my mouth and the sexy pain from my hair being pulled moved at the same time through me and made me orgasm really hard to the point that I felt familiar tickles running down the insides of my thighs.
    I let him out of my mouth and tried to catch my breath for the next few minutes. And as soon as I did, my clothes hit the floor and the next hour was a blur.

So that's what I have to share. My man gave me a body-shaking orgasm by letting me give him a blowjob. I think I'd be more embarrassed about it if it wasn't so good; but it was. And now I feel compelled to share.

And having re-read this, it's really a lot dirtier than I thought it was going to be, but I've already written it, so it would be a shame not to post it.

Tell me what you think.

2. VenusIsTheGoddess

VenusIsTheGoddess New Member

Great story! It really is wonderful that you two are so in love and open with eachother. That was a little dirty but at the same time very romantic, I like it a lot! Thanks very much for sharing that with us! David. :D

3. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Wow. You're quite the writer Baby. I have one critique though. Next time, will you tell me about it before you write it on the internet? LOL

I would have loved to know that happened when it did. Why in the world didn't you tell me?:)

~Steve

4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Because it's never happened to me before, and the first thing that went through my head when I thought back was "premature ejaculation". I told Krista about it this morning and she just said, "That's so hot..." So I figured I was overthinking it and decided to share. I'll definitely tell you next time it happens.
    Please let it happen again. lol (Xcrosses fingersX)

5. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I think that was her other payback. LOL :lol

Nice story! I've given head at a baseball park and at a concert. :D I want to have sex with someone at a baseball park since I'm a HUGE baseball fan! :p:D

6. cabbage

cabbage New Member

very nice. i always thought i was weird for liking to give blowjobs so much but at least i know im not alone now. love the story :)

7. Honi

Honi New Member

SW,
    nothing to be ashamed of, you love to please your man, he enjoys it, and that's all that matters. it's not at all dirty or anything- you aren't sucking the dick's of everyone in your city! whoever said that was mean. anyone would be lucky to have you. i am glad you found someone who appreciates and loves you for what you like to do, and can enjoy what you have described as pretty amazing head!!!

8. soyoungandsexy

soyoungandsexy New Member

that story was such a turn on.
    why haven't any of my girlfriends been that good at giving BJs?

9. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Every couple of days I come back and read these threads. It fascinates me to no end to hear what goes on in your body when your doing the things you do and feeling the pleasure from it. You've really opened up over these past couple of months and I'm loving you more and more for it every day.

Because these ladies are few and far between. If you ever find one, you do whatever you can to keep her around. Tying her up works pretty well. It's worth it buddy, let me tell you.

~Steve

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Great! and lucky him too. Do not put in your head that you are dirty doing this. If YOU enjoy it, then be happy to have it to enjoy, it's your sexuality and don't waste it.

11. luvbug

Gold Member

Holy Shit!! That was HOT!!!!

Id love to have a man and a relationship like what you and Steve have.

12. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Relatioonships are out there to be had. But beluieve me, you get a lot of dirt on youtr handse before you make a good one that youare proud of.

I realize that ther are typoes in theis post, but Im not correcting thme. I've got the best excuse in the world fo ir it. ;)

~Steve