coming home from iraq

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bigbobskee, Sep 2, 2007.

1. bigbobskee

bigbobskee New Member

i will be coming home from iraq in december after 15 hot months in baghdad with no sex. i have a beautiful fiancee and i want our first time in 15 months to be great but i dont want it to be the same as we used to do it. i really want her to make me cum from head and possibly do anal but i dont think shes into it. and one more question do u think girls would give it up easier to soldier who just returned from war?

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Big Bob Skee,

Thanks for your service for freedom in the West.

Rather than setting particular goals for specific positions, I would recommend a goal of being able to demonstrate sensitivety and acommodation to what your woman might be feeling.

The first goal would be to find someplace private, so your woman can feel comforable. Perhaps before that would be to pick up Love supplies and lubes, in a locking compartment or overnight bag.

I try to massage whatever large muscles my wife gives me access to, according to the postion she finds comforable.

If you focus on getting your woman hot, then your climax should get taken care of in some glorious manner.

What did you want to change from the way it was before?

Ther was a time I was with a woman, and it had been a long time for me. I had used to be able to control my ejacualtion, but with her, that time, I just started squirting everywhere, right away.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, babe, here's the deal: When we love people, their needs become precious objects to us, worthy of our respect and protection. A sexual boundary is a need. That means that if she doesn't want to do something, it should be important to you that she feels like she doesn't have to overstep any of her boundaries to please you. If you make her feel like you need more than what she can offer in order to be happy in bed, she's going to feel inadequate and resentful, and I guarantee that your sex life will suffer as a result.

Aside from that, anal sex is a high risk sexual activity. The rectal tissue is very delicate and can be easily torn if every precaution isn't rigorously adhered to. The anal sphincters can be permanently damaged if the anus is dilated too much, too quickly. Anal sex is an investment in time, communication, respect, and preparation. Above all, she has to really want it, without any coercing, cajolery, pleading, hinting, etc. on your part. It has to be something she desires because the idea of it appeals to her. Otherwise, she'll never be properly aroused and relaxed enough for it to happen the way it should. You can't start with a penis, anyway. Massage/lick her anus during oral sex and see if she likes it. If it pleases her, you can try very gently and very slowly inserting a lubed finger into the anus. If there's any pain whatsoever, stop immediately. Pay attention to her body language and ask her how it feels. If this turns her on and she finds it enjoyable, you can try adding two fingers (but not on the same day; you want to make sure there isn't any soreness afterwards, and if there is, hold off on fingering for a little while, then do just the one finger again), or purchase a small anal toy to use during sex--once she's grown accustomed to the small toy (and doesn't experience any soreness afterwards), you can try a slightly larger toy. Like I said, this is an investment in time and preparation.

Here's some important info regarding anal sex: http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html

About "cumming from head", she's never done this before? Why not? Have the two of you discussed it? Some men have noxious-tasting cum, and there are things you can do to alter the flavor. Some women have a psychological block when it comes to getting cum in their mouth. You can just as easily tell her when you're cumming and let it shoot somewhere, or she can gather it in a towel/tissue. Flavored condoms are another option.

Let us know if you have any more questions.