Come together

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by johnnyangel694u, Oct 8, 2009.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

We have chatted a couple times about our likes and dislikes. We were feeling comfortable with each other. When I told that one thing I would like to experience was a 69 cumming together. She kind of snickered when I said I have never had it. I guess she took pity on me and said she would love to help with that. Of course I didn't think she was serious. We exchanged numbers and I didn't think anymore about it.
    A couple days later my cellphone rang. It was her. Hearing her sexy voice for the first time made me melt. She said she was coming to fulfill my wishes. I told her when I am home for lunch and where I lived. For the rest of the morning I was like a teenager, walking around with a half of a hard on. I was trying not to get my hopes up in case it didn't happen. But you all know which head was winning out. lol
    Lunch time finally came. I rushed home as fast as I could. I started to make myself a sandwich when the doorbell finally rang. I started to run to door but thought I better slow down. Don't want to look like a fool. I opened the door and there she stood. She was even prettier than I expected. I hope she wasn't disappointed in what she saw. I invited her in. I was nervous as hell. My knees were shaking and my voice cracked when I tried to talk. She sensed my nervousness and reached out and hugged me. I felt a lot better.
    She said, "I know we don't have a lot of time and I want to enjoy as much of this as we can. I led her to the basement where she stopped me and planted a deep long kiss on me. We began to frantically undress each other. I was half embarrass that my cock was already hard and just the thought of what was about to happen but I felt a lot better when I reach down and felt how wet she was. I said, "Feels like you are just as excited about this as I am." We both laughed.
    I wanted to enjoy a good look at what I was about to partake of. She body was a smooth as silk. Her breasts were firm and pussy was smooth as a babies butt. I am a sucker for a slick pussy. I picked her up and laid her on the sofa. I knelt down, spread her legs and dove my tongue into her wet folds. She let out a moan. OMG, she tasted so good. I was down there for only a minute when she said, "This isn't just about me. I want it together." She pushed me away and motioned for me to lay on the couch. She climbed on top of me and laid her pussy right in my face. Before I had a chance to get my tongue up to her clit, I felt my cock totally disappear in her mouth. "Holy Fuck!" I shouted. I could feel her laugh at me.
    We finally got our bodies situated so we were a comfortable fit. She had my one leg up so she could have access to my balls and my head was set to receive her pussy without getting a kink in my neck. At one point I reached down and pinched my leg. She saw me do it and said, No, you are not dreaming." We both laughed. My tongue was enjoying it's treat of cream of cunt soup. I was running it around her clit and down to her folds making sure I didn't waste a drop. I finally got a good hold of her clit with my lips and sucked it into my mouth. It was finally her turn to let out a muffled OMG! I moved my mouth away just long enough to wet my fingers in her dripping pussy. I spread her tight ass cheeks apart to gain access to her anal rosebud. My tongue when back to work as my finger lightly encircled her throbbing rosebud.
    I couldn't believe how skillful she was on my cock. She was alternating between sucking on the head and taking it deep in her mouth. Each time she took it deep my eyes would roll into the back of my head. She running her fingers around my balls which added another sensation that I never felt. She would then take me out of her mouth and slid forward and run it between her fabulous breasts. When she did that she also leaned down and sucked on my balls. OMG! I still couldn't believe this.
    I lost myself in taking care of her hot pussy and ass when I felt her start to shake and breath heavier. I wasn't paying attention to what she was doing me to. I totally enjoying what she was doing to me. By this time I am my finger totally in her rosebud and slowly fucking it. Her juices were flowing like a river. Her moans were getting louder and faster. Her body tensed up, her pussy and ass muscles contracted and she let loose with a orgasm.
    Before I realize what was going on, she took my throbbing cock deep and her throat and held it there. She realized before I did that I was cumming. I felt my cumming streaming out of my cock. I could feel her swallowing on my cock. She then moved her mouth back up and down a few times and took it deep again to get the second surge of my cum.
    It was tremendous. I couldn't believe how it felt. The excitement of me making her cum and my orgasm at the same time. WOW!!!! Unbelievable.
    We relaxed for a few minutes to catch our breath. We both decided that this was a good thing and wanted to try and do it again. Hopefully as often as possible.

2. igor

Gold Member

Well done, dude!:phat

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Mmmmm, an unexpected boner. Thanks again johnny. :D

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

So, was that a true story?

5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Thank you very much.