[Ask a Girl] come on signs from a woman to a man

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justaniceguy, Sep 21, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

Ok ladies, a question I got asked believe it or not from my son a few years ago....I could not answer it......

How does a man know when a womans interested in him, whether on romance side of things or sexual.....What body movements, things she wud say etc......I could not answer him as Im just tactless, and dumb knowing these signs.....lol....

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

3. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Haha,I think most guys are clueless about this.In fact,I have been outright blunt and some guys still didn't get that I liked them!
    Some of the signs are pretty obvious though.Laughing at your dumb jokes :)
    Playing with our hair,licking our lips,softly trying to touch you in subtle ways.
    LOTS of eye contact and smiling.

4. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I go with Door.....but it depends on the age.....very young girls only smile and giggle...(we where so stupid back then).......a little older, and we make eye contact, smile and play with our hair......get a little bit older....we do all that plus lick our lips and give you that look that says yes.......it's stages of coming into our sexuality, and ourselves.

5. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Women coming up and asking for a short meaningless relationship usually was a good sign.

6. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Yeah, I think that works everytime....:p

7. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Yeah nothing like a non ambiguous woman to get the evening moving in the proper direction

8. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

reminds me of my girlfriend, everyday after work I used to meet her on her way home. We used to talk for 2 mins and then drop her. On that lucky day when I asked her "should we go" she asked "where, your house or mine"

9. sandwich

Gold Member

This is a hard question because I am pretty flirty in general, and I really don't do it to send a signal, because it's just part of my personality. I talk to all sorts of guys, and I would only turn myself off if a guy seemed creepy in a dangerous way. I can't say I did any one thing in particular the first time I met the guy from the dog park who I've recently gone out with. The next time I am around a guy who has the type of sensuality that attracts me the most I will try to pay more attention to what I do. Actually, there is a friend of mine who has that, and sometimes I have trouble breathing normally around him.

#9 sandwich, Sep 22, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012