Colon infection

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HotForHoney, Jun 15, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Had breakfast w mom. Told her so-in-so had a colon infection.

Apparently, it's common with "the gays" bc of anal sex, and some straight people too. It's so gross, do you know how dirty it is? And they go anally to vaginally? Yuck....

Anyway, don't think I blushed too much. I did try to change the subject.

boobjob and Mikey22 like this.
  2. oldkid

And, my friend, some of them go from ass to vagina, to mouth and to somebody else's cock. That's trouble waiting to happen even without all the STDs.

3. Mikey22

Gold Member

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm confused... You mum was the one going on about "the gays" and how filthy their sexual habits are, right?

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Yes, mom

6. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

A conversation like that with any family member besides my wife would horrify me. lol

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. BlueCollar

Gold Member

^^^agreed. No way could I talk with mom about this subject. And if it came up at breakfast I'd find myself not so hungry anymore.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Health risks of Anal Sex (from Wikipedia)
    General risks
    Anal sex can expose its participants to two principal dangers: infections due to the high number of infectious microorganisms not found elsewhere on the body, and physical damage to the anus and rectum due to their fragility.[19][21] Increased experimentation with anal sex by people without sound knowledge about risks and what safety measures do and do not work may be linked to an increase in sexually transmitted infections (STIs/STDs); for example, teenagers may consider vaginal intercourse riskier than anal intercourse and believe that a STI can only result from the former activity.[92]
    Unprotected penile-anal penetration, colloquially known as barebacking,[93] carries a higher risk of passing on STIs because the anal sphincter is a delicate, easily-torn tissue that can provide an entry for pathogens.[19][21] The high concentration of white blood cells around the rectum, together with the risk of tearing and the rectum's function to absorb fluid, are what place those who engage in anal sex at high risk of STIs.[21] Use of condoms, ample lubrication to reduce the risk of tearing,[3][50] and safer sex practices in general, reduce the risk of STI transmission.[21][94] However, a condom can (and is more likely to than other sex acts because of the tightness of the anal sphincters) break or otherwise come off during anal sex,[21] so the option of being watchful during the activity may be employed because of the risk of STI transmission if one or both partners carries such an infection.
    Unprotected receptive anal sex is the sex act most likely to result in HIV transmission.[19][20][21][95] Other infections that can be transmitted by unprotected anal sex are human papillomavirus (HPV) (which can increase risk of anal cancer[96]); typhoid fever;[97] amoebiasis; chlamydia;[20] cryptosporidiosis; E. coli infections; giardiasis; gonorrhea;[20] hepatitis A; hepatitis B; hepatitis C; herpes simplex;[20] Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (HHV-8);[98] lymphogranuloma venereum; Mycoplasma hominis; Mycoplasma genitalium; pubic lice;[20] salmonellosis; shigella; syphilis;[20] tuberculosis; and Ureaplasma urealyticum.[99]
    There are a variety of factors that make male-to-female anal intercourse riskier for a female than for a male. For example, besides the risk of HIV transmission being higher for anal intercourse than for vaginal intercourse,[1][100][101] the risk of injury to the woman during anal intercourse is significantly higher than the risk of injury to her during vaginal intercourse because of the durability of the vaginal tissues compared to the anal tissues.[1][102][103] Additionally, if a man moves from anal intercourse immediately to vaginal intercourse without a condom or without changing it, infections (including urinary tract infections) can arise in the vagina due to bacteria present within the anus; these infections can also result from switching between vaginal sex and anal sex by the use of fingers or sex toys.[1][3][26]

9. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Its crazy what a generational divide their is when it comes to thoughts and beliefs about sexual practices. A lot of the baby boomer generation (my parents' age) still believe that Anal sex is only practiced by gays, and its still very dirty and will automatically lead to AIDS. That said, its great to see those of the younger generation (say born post-1975), have different attitudes and openness toward different sexual practices.

On the health issue, my gf has gotten Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, we think from going from ass to ass (another women's), and Ass to Vag. While we had done this before without issues, its something that we are a lot more careful with now.

10. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Most colon"infections" have nothing to do with sex, Colitis and diverticulitis being the most common.

Basically, if you are not in a monogamous relationship wear a condom.

11. luvbug

Gold Member

I can and do talk to my mom about anything. Nothing is off limits. Was the same way with my dad .