College Sex

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by BluShrtVigilanT, Apr 29, 2007.

1. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

22 male stuck in my last few weeks of college. I'm horny as fuck and I need to get some "attention." Friend's with benefits preferred, I just need some sex/affection ><

But I also want it to be safe, and discrete, contact via instant messanger first please. Offer only valid this week.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I am sorry, dude, but I just had to laugh out loud reading your last sentence. Do I get the free Ginsu knife set if I act now? How much is shipping and handling? Do you offer a money back guarantee? :lol :lol :lol

3. BluShrtVigilanT

The offer includes one free afternoon of sex and company, sorry but we are all out of the Ginsu knives at the moment as they are currently on backorder. Shipping and handling is free and considering recent issues with "early dropoff" money back HAS to be guaranteed. ^^;

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Do you have any pictures of the "product"? I mean, who is going to jump on an offer with no pics? :eyes

5. BluShrtVigilanT

unfortunately I don't have alot of oppertunity to photograph the product, seeing as it is top secret and there are other individuals present at most hours of the day. What I can tell you is that it is slender, compact, and easy to use :p

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, so why is it a limited time offer? Does the product go stale after a week, or perhaps it molds???

7. BluShrtVigilanT

LOL nah, I only have this week and the week afterwards is finals. After finals, I go back home, so it's either this week or nothing :( well...at least until I get home. I might be getting my own condo so I might be putting a new offer up then.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmmmm, young, college buck with his own condo. INTERESTING. Can't wait for your next ad. :cool

9. nonvtec

nonvtec New Member

hey cowboy, plenty of pictures of the "product" here, hahaha