College prof from "Deep in the Heart of Texas"

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by loveprof, Jun 10, 2013.

1. loveprof

loveprof Member

Well, I'm completely new to Sexual Forums but hope this will be therapeutic and fun. I'm really in the need of some honest communication and help from mature adults who are willing to share their experiences and be understanding. I was in a sexless marriage for the most part and have been in a sexless single life ever since....and I'm super frustrated!! At any rate, I'll be posting in the general forum and hope to hear from some of you. Long ago in college, I was known as "golden fingers"....and it wasn't just for my piano playing...:lol

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

I was knicknamed the octopus, hands everywhere and could pop a bra strap in a fraction of a second, front or back. I was what my daughter refers to as a player....and I was. I wasn't what you'd refer to as a perfect gentleman and if she was smoking hot, perfect bod, I hit it. Hit 46 of them, then I met my wife. Still on 47.... but I definitely suggest getting in bed with at least 10 before you settle down with one. And make sure that one can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch....and will continue to do it. We dated 5 yrs before we got married and the sex never dropped off, 5 to 7 times a week until we had kids, then it dropped to 3 to 4 times...but with work and taking care of the rugrats...neither minded. Vacations it's 5 to 6 times a week now, but we've settled into a 3 to 4 schedule.

3. Meee

Gold Member

Welcome.

A friend of mine makes sly compliments about her boyfriend's "piano hands."

4. loveprof

loveprof Member

Well, we do practice our "fingering" a lot:eek

5. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

Welcome

6. policescanner1

Gold Member