Cold metal

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Firecracker, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I love the feeling of cold metal on my skin, it really turns me on! I tried using a sharp knife to fulfill this fantasy but decided it would be safer to use a butter knife. Today, for the first time I enjoyed playing with the knife. Running it along my throat, between my breasts, on my nipples, down my stomach , on my inner thighs and a little over my pussy. Really turned me on. Anyone else have this fetish? I'd love to feel cold metal handcuffs!

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Just for something different, have you tried chilling your sex toys for a while before using them?
    My first wife used to keep her vibrating duo balls in the refridgerator.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Reminds me of when I was a horny teenager and I'd position myself under the faucet in the bathtub and let the water hit my clit. At the beginning, the water would be warm, but then it would get cold. The colder it got, the hotter I got.

4. backsidefun

backsidefun New Member

interesting, i havent heard about this one but i know ice is popular

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I am given to the cold metal turn on, too. :eek:

The cool, hard, ungiving sensation is somehow exciting, in handcuffs, a cool metal belt buckle just dragged softly over the back of my upper thighs or ass prior to a little spanking. :p
    (I'm not big on BDSM, but a little spanking is nice, and I discovered my love for the cool metal buckle inadvertently that way.)

A knife has associations that don't appeal to me personally, but I definitely understand what it means to be sexually aroused by the feeling of cool metal on the skin.

6. cook74

Gold Member

I totally felt the same. The knife running across the throat especially.

But the cool sensation of metal on your hot skin during sex is one of the most delightful experiences that one can have.

I love being backed up against the metal head board of our bed. The feeling I believe, is heightened if you dont expect it.

:droolActually Im working my self up just thinking about it, shame my partner is asleep.