Coitus interuptous

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sinner, Jul 25, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

So when I was in college, I walked into a friends room to get something and as i opened the door there he was on his knees between a girls legs,licking her pussy. I apologized later and he said no problem it was actually a turn on for him and the girl. Years later my wife and I were having a nice lazy fuck session with her sort of half on top of me when our five year old walked into the bedroom. He had no idea what we were doing but it sure took all the passion out of that night. Took me a couple of days to get it up again.

What are your stories of being caught, seen, interrupted or otherwise distracted during sex?

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Parents walked in on me once, she made a beeline for my closet, I asked why they didn't knock. Friends mother walked in ....it was her bedroom though, that was a little awkward. I walked in a friends livingroom and another friend was eating out this big nasty ass girl, face would make a freight train take a dirt road, a good 150lbs overweight, I puked.

3. sinner

sinner New Member

Had a feeling you would have a couple. Did you manage to finish up either time is the question?

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

After my parents left my room, yes, my friends mother ask I leave the house so we had to start all over in the car.

5. sinner

sinner New Member

You know you just reminded me that my wife and I had a couple of times in my house that my Mom walked in and we were going at it but we were usually mostly dressed so we told ourselves she didn't see anything. Yeah right.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

7. sinner

sinner New Member

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Glad you liked it. I've watched it several times and I still laugh.

9. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

Fucking on my ex g/f's mother's living room floor. She was on top with a blanket pulled up to her shoulders, her brother walked out of his room to get a drink so she laid down on me and pulled the blanket up to make it look like we were just cuddling. I was still inside her tho so I kept thrusting lightly the whole time. Her bro never said a word, but when he went away I got the most devious look from my ex. Lol.

10. sinner

sinner New Member

I love when she yells "don't bite"

11. Gearhead

Gold Member

when i was with the ex her mom would walk in..all the time...it was almost creepy how shed know when it was happening..couple of months ago she told me here mom always asked her how i was in bed...and with the current gf she was riding me in her parents living room when her mom walked in just stopped and her mom didnt have a clue what was under her lap

12. liam89

liam89 New Member

I was having sex with my ex on a bench, which was quite secluded, however there was one person who walked past and saw us, he just commented that "its a bit cold for sex isnt it" and carried on, we were both laughing so much we had to stop, but finished of upon getting home