Cocksucker

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by sterculius, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sterculius

sterculius New Member

Hi guys, Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a married, straight(?) male cocksucker. Now I know some of you are saying "how can you be straight if you like sucking cock?" Well, it started way back in high school when my best friend and I wanted to see what a blowjob felt like, so to make a long story short, we blew each other and of course we liked the way it felt to receive one, but I found, to my surprise, that I also liked the feeling of giving him blowjobs. For over two years, I eagerly sucked his cock almost daily. Since then, I have continued to indulge my oral cravings for cock from time to time as the situations have presented themselves. I don't have, nor have I ever had any desire to do anything else of a sexual nature with another guy. No anal, no kissing or hugging. Nada. I have always LOVED women. I love everything about women. I love the way they look, feel, taste, smell and the way they think! In all other regards, I'm a flaming heterosexual. I just like sucking on the occasional cock. So to all you women out there who enjoy giving head, I know exactly how you feel!

whoral likes this.
  2. HardRocker

Gold Member

We must have missed this one, but you'll probably fit right in with all of us other questionable characters. So, do you swallow or spit?:eyes I guess I might let a guy suck my dick, just wouldn't want any of my friends to see me.:lol
    Welcome to SF.

3. lasarus2k

lasarus2k New Member

If your a Kevin Smith fan, then you know cock sucking don't make you gay. :blowjob Watch one of his Q&A videos like "Kevin Smith: Sold Out - A Threevening with Kevin Smith" thats half the dvd people offering to blow him. If you never seen ignore this message.:ignore These are not the druids your looking for.:shrug

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I love :sf Where else can you name a thread "Cocksucker" and not get banned? :D

Hello!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.