Cock rings...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Shelby, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Shelby

Gold Member

So we've been thinking about trying a cock ring out but neither of us have any experience with them. If anyone could maybe share some insight on them that would be awesome! He's worried it could hurt after a little bit. And I was curious as to what it'll do exactly. Does it make it bigger or harder? Does it help make him last longer? When he chums will like shoot out or just kind of trickle? Any tips or suggestions on what to get would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

ply likes this.
  2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have tried them and I find they didn't make any difference. I assume they make you harder but I get fully hard already.

3. Soulspinner

Soulspinner New Member

I was introduced to these only recently, and have to say that I'm a big fan. Cock rings make me harder for sure.

My wife is into them too. A minor complaint is that it's a new variable added during BJs, since it somewhat restricts the skin and makes it tighter.

It's a foreign feeling to stretch this out over the cock and balls, but it's fun addition to the bedroom.

Here's my recommendation:

[​IMG]
    Tantus Silicone Super Soft C Ring Black

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

They help hold the erection on an already hard cock.

My guy still shoots cum all over the place and it doesn't cause pain. You shouldn't wear them for an extended period of time though. Stick to fifteen to thirty minutes at a time.

ply likes this.
  5. PhatDick84

PhatDick84 New Member

I like them alot, i really don't wear them, because for my size they'll just break easy, fun part about it is that it makes me a little longer and circumference fatter... It's fun though still but i fear that i waste money buying them and they'll just break... no oil
    or nothing just from a woman's natural lubircations..

6. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

They certainly make you harder and hold an erection. Bit of a performance putting one on, particularly if placing it over everything . The moment can pass LOL

ply and 12barblues like this.
  7. PhatDick84

PhatDick84 New Member

ha yeah, especially on a day where you have to hit the weights and gym, but to that is being said
    being on Arginine, made my cock so big and sore and added a cockring, my lady eyes almost rolled
    in the back of her head!

8. Shelby

Gold Member

You guys rock! Thanks for all the info. Now...is there a difference to going around just the shaft as opposed to going around everything?

9. Meee

Gold Member

Earlier in our relationship when we were using condoms, we saw cock rings being sold by the same brand that made the condoms we were using. The thinking was that the ring would help hold the condom on. And it worked! We didn't really notice a difference in his hardness or something.

ply likes this.
  10. jpbowhunter

Gold Member

I use them from time to time. I think it stays harder longer.

11. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

It definitely holds an erection longer it doesn't seem to get harder but it did seem to make me last longer, especially after I cum. It v allows her more time to cum if I go off first. Also , It seems to make it swell thicker.

12. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

It depends how tight it is. Round the shaft can restrict the flow of semen if too tight. Around every thing is harder to put on - especially if you try while erect because everything has to be tucked in . With a fixed ring the testicles have to go in first and the dick is then tucked in on top. ---Tricky !!!!! . Certainly a cock ring helps to keep an erection longer. It can also be difficult to remove until the sex urge dies.
    Hope that helps...........LOL

13. ply

ply
    Gold Member

A ribbon or bandanna can also be tied around and used in the same manner.

I've had rubbers end up just like a cock ring. That's how we had our first child

Shelby and HotForHoney like this.
  14. wanna_F_247

wanna_F_247 Member

They're great. After I recently starting using them, I felt like I cheated myself by not trying them long ago.....

I prefer a ring or strap that goes around your dingaling and balls seperately. With the ones that go around both....I just feel like it's all too squished together.

Actually.....my favorite to use is to take a penis extension....like the tommy gunn....and slice it into 1/2" or 3/4" strips. Then I'll take one....wrap around my balls....then twist once or twice and go around my schlong. The frank and the beans each have their own firm tension. These will eventually break from going on and off.....but you can get several from a single extension. Just buy another and cut it up.

This should never hurt. It might sound awkward....but it actually feels good. If it hurts it's too tight. I've also tried rubber bands....they'll work in a pinch but since they are so thin they can been too tight. I prefer something with a thicker diameter.

I've also used the cocksling and unit-x from oxballs. Of those 2 I think I like unit-x better but I've had a couple that tear at a seam under the balls. The cocksling is very good also and VERY durable. I broke 3 unit -x's but I'm on my original cocksling.

If you've never been on oxballs website....it's a gay guy sex toy company so you're gonna see some gay dudes posing with these toys (not that there's anything wrong with that).....but their stuff is quality. Their stuff is tested and designed by dudes.....and it works just as well for female applications! ! I've also contacted them with questions and they were super quick and helpful. Buy their stuff with confidence. They've got probably the best selection of all types of rings you'll find anywhere online....and the stuff is NOT junk.

For the feel.....again it shouldn't hurt....should feel firm but good. Imo they make me bigger and harder.....increasing the sensitivity but also seems to make me last longer.....and the orgasm...DEFINITELY more explosive.

Try them....and if you don't like it try another type. There are countless styles and shapes to choose from.

15. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband loves the cock ring I got him. He would have sex with it every single time if I let him. He gets harder and fuller and makes the sensations better for both of us. I have to get him a new one though since his old ones broke.

16. octavius

Gold Member

There are several types. I find the type that only fit around the base of the penis just "get in the way". I prefer the kind that are stretchy enough to go around the base of the penis and back of the testicles simultaneously. You may have to shop around because one size does not fit all.

They could be used for men who have a difficult time "keeping it up" but I use them to give some variety once in a while. They can also help you sustain an erection in positions that may be good for her but not so much for you. A cock ring gives more consistency to the thickness of a man's penis and will keep you rock hard. It accentuates the size of the head of my penis and give her a shaft that stays thick and girthy for the duration of intercourse (maxes me out on girth). You do lose a small amount of length, which can be a problem for some men. You will also lose some variability in hardness which may or may not be a good thing.

I have good feedback with or without one :)

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

Rings are fun.. Use them sometimes when I masturbate.. Don't like metal ones and I don't like the ones that go around the balls too. Shaft only. I like a few sizes too small, so it acts almost like clamping. And then do a kegal type thing when it's on nice and tight, ... It's like blowing up a balloon or something, lol.. Just be careful with the time.. Too long can do damage..
    Oh and I always remove it before cumming.. Don't like the restriction