Cock rings

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pmsanderson, Sep 15, 2010.

1. pmsanderson

pmsanderson New Member

i know what a cock ring does and how to use one. im just curious to know if there are any out there or something similar that could hold my pubic bone fat back? im a big guy weight wise, and seem to be a nice size when i pull the fat back. thanks in advance and have a good one!

Pete

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Hi Pete,

Of all the rings I've seen, I've not seen any that would function that way. However, you can get rings that a vibrating bullet attaches to... perhaps if you put it on so that the bullet was at the top of your shaft, the bullet would hold some of the fat back away from your cock. I've never personally tried a ring, but it *might* help.

Best of luck!

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mittimer should be along in due course.....she may be able to advise on this.:D

And welcome to SF pmsanderson:welcome

4. pmsanderson

pmsanderson New Member

Thanks for the replies! I like the site so far and it seems there is a lot of good information here!

Pete

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

We're happy to help!

6. igor

Gold Member

You could try a hose clamp from the hardware store:lol

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Mittimer is here to save the day! :p
    Pmsanderson, I hate to tell you this but cock rings are not meant to do that and honestly, even the best of cock rings wont *hold back* any fat what so ever. They are made to solely keep your cock erect for extended periods of time, add pleasure, add vibrations and sometimes, just to add a little to look at.

I know what you mean though by looking bigger when you hold some of it back. It's because the penis itself goes back further then what we see. I can almost guarantee you that in the off chance that you find a device that will work how you're looking for it too, will in short order cause major discomfort from having your pubic region constantly pressed on.

Be happy with the size you are, or buy a cock ring and try it out. It may had a quarter inch or so to you, but only because it's squeezing so tightly to you. Another thing, if you do go out and purchase one, the ones that you buy at the drug store wont do anything other then make your cock a fleshy vibrator. You'll need to go to an adult shop or any online retailer and buy one that's a thicker rubber, leather or metal. They also aren't intended for long periods of ware. It's advised that you give yourself (ESPECIALLY if you haven't worn them before) no more then 15 minutes to half an hour of use. They can cause damage and bruising on the penile shaft when not used properly.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you need any information that you're uncomfortable saying on on the forum, you're welcome to private message me.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums pmsanderson, It's nice when I new member jumps right into posting. :) Please don't consider the following rant a slam at you, I just wanted to point something out and it really has nothing to do with you,

I find it astoundishing that mere days ago a new female member came looking for advice for sex positions. I think the title of the thread was "Does Size Really Matter"? or something like that. Anyways, the member mentioned in her post that she was overweight. Right off the bat, members suggested she lose weight and not make an issue of the size of her husband's penis.

Now, a new male member comes along looking for a way to make his penis look longer and straight away people are trying to help him out, but no one has told him he should lose some weight to make his dick look bigger.

Nice to see the old double standard is alive and kickin' here at SF.

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Nah, it's just that those insensitive members haven't made their way to this post yet. :(

10. Meee

Gold Member

I've never had sex with a man who had padding there, but now that I'm reading this and thinking about it, I think it would be nice. I picture straddling him and pushing down on the padding on each down stroke. I'd lower myself on him each time, then push on the padding for a little extra penetration. I hope I'm describing that in a way that makes sense. So what I'm saying is don't worry about it.

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Not Guilty:
    http://www.sexualforums.com/260054-post3.html