Cock rings?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by farmville_guy, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmville_guy

farmville_guy New Member

I have a problem that is not only very embarrassing but also frustrating. I'm 40yrs old and have always had a problem with premature ejaculation. I have tried the numbing cremes, the stop-start methods, you name it. When receiving a blowjob (which I dearly love) I can last for 15 to 20 minutes but when having intercourse I never last more than 5 minutes after penetration. When I try stopping when I am at the point of cumming and waiting a few minutes before starting back it is still almost instant orgasm when I start. I have no idea why I cum so much quicker from intercourse than oral but needless to say this can be frustrating for my wife.
    It used to not be such a big deal because when I was younger I could be back up and ready for action in no time but the older I get the less that is possible.
    I have thought about trying a cock ring but don't know much about them.
    Do they really help delay orgasm for very long?
    Do they hurt?
    What are the best ones to use?

Thanks

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I'm not too familiar with cock rings, but I have heard many warnings about them causing damage to your cock. I guess I'd rather pick the lesser of the two evils and have pre-ejaculation than a cock that doesn't work at all.

Just my 2 cents....

3. BigBoy

BigBoy New Member

I believe cock rings can even make your dick a little bigger as it traps more blood in the penis and causes the chambers to expand gradually.

4. slick

slick New Member

I use a rubber cock ring (actually it goes around my balls and cock) to help maintain erection. The rubber one is completly safe as long as one didn't fall asleep with it in place. I would never use a metal cock ring, they can be dangerous!

They have no effect on delaying ejaculation , or it doesn't with me.
    Also it doesn't make my cock larger.

5. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Cock rings work great but you should only wear them for 15-20 minutes at a time. I like using a snap on type once in a while (easy to get off if you need to), it really makes it harder and look a bit larger but to me it just feels really good and makes my cock look even MORE nice.

Try a snap on type!

Tom

6. Meatman3691

Meatman3691 New Member

[QUOTE=Tommyhot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.