cock ring

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kyle9179, Sep 25, 2013.

1. kyle9179

kyle9179 New Member

what does the ring around ur dick and balls do. does it help? and what about the balls only

2. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

I find that it intensifies things. Some claim it delays orgasm and it might be so. I also think its a bit of submission to your partner.

Oh and some use it to enhance the bulge. In their pants.

3. am0684

am0684 Member

My GF loves my vibrating cock ring..mostly when riding me. I am able to adjust the vibration as she slowly rides me. The orgasms that she has while it teases her clit is probably the most intense she ever has. For me...the pleasure is seeing her ride my cock as I tease her clit by slowing increasing...then decreasing the intensity..until she had the most intense orgasm. Totally hot to see her lose herself with such intense, and many times..multiple orgasms while playing with her tits as she bounces on my cock. If anyone wants to know more about this pleasure tool..feel free to send me a message.

#3 am0684, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's supposed to prolong an erection. I'd never wear one except for short periods as it could cause severe damage by restricting blood flow.

5. shnarkle

shnarkle New Member

Mr shnarkle uses one fairly regularly. It turns a good erection into a ridiculously vast and hard one. We think it works by restricting the outflow of blood from the penis, and thereby achieving a hypererection. Certainly the head becomes more engorged with blood than normal, and the shaft becomes more rigid. Mrs.Shnarkle enjoys this very much. Probably risking some sort of thrombosis, but hey, it looks and feels damned impressive.

6. natural

natural New Member

they are a way to feel your sex as you move around. You think about your parts more and enjoy the feel

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Would agree with this.....it makes it a bit much for my GF but its fun nonetheless

8. Belasarius

Belasarius New Member

We use a leather snap type (goes around penis and balls) fairly regularly. However, we rarely keep it on the whole time as it eventually becomes uncomfortable for both parties. Its more for visual stimulation and forplay. Sometimes we use a latex ring that goes around the base of the penis. That works great for making for a little bit thicker and veiny erection.

9. WS4

WS4 Member

I like the elastic ones at the base to. I use the ones with the little balls in them keeps me hard longer and safer than the metal ones. I have one with a bigger bead and some small ones if i put the big one on top it grazes her clit when i bottom out.

10. doctorsaaab

doctorsaaab New Member

i've got one on as a type this! ha! it's amazing. i use it as a softish version of "torture"/foreplay. turning the vibrations on occasionally. it makes my cock really hard. delays orgasm for sure. worth a try.