Cock Ring

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by broli, May 5, 2012.

1. broli

broli New Member

I will like to purchase a cock ring but would like to know if I can wear it around the foreskin area or does it have to be on the shaft precisely?
  2. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Photos:
    I believe the foreskin has to be pulled back, just like you were putting a condom on.

3. Lymina

Lymina New Member

I love cock rings
  4. broli

broli New Member

So I can put it on the foreskin? Or does it have to be used for the shaft
  5. rogerpaul

rogerpaul New Member

l wear my ring at the bottom of my shaft so when l start getting hard it make's my cock big you got to try it take a bit for it to go down but it's fun mate
  6. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Photos:
    You can purchase different diameter cock rings and yes, you can wear one on the foreskin if you wish. You may find it difficult to keep in place if you are a "grower," i.e. your cock increases in diameter significantly when you become erect. When I use a hard ring at the base of my cock, I can easily slip it on when flaccid, but have a pretty difficult time when erect. Also, if you intend to leave it on during intercourse, you will need one that is pretty tight and secure...

T
  7. sabian

sabian New Member

never used one but, looks cool. Dose it make you last longer?
  8. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Depends on the ring..
    Teh softer vibrating jelly ones ( screaming O) can be worn in a variety of places. You can wear them around the base of your shaft, or ( if you are up for the challenge) stretch the fuck out of it and slip your balls through as well. The Mrs likes this one, because it makes my balls really tight and they smash against her clit during doggy style. Just dont leave it on that way for too long..

Not sure about them making you last longer, but from what she tells me my cock diamond hard while wearing it.
  9. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Photos:
    As PaintedBlue said, a cock ring will typically heighten your erection. They can help you last longer, as well, but IMhO, not the type with the vibe, or the "adjustable" ones that specifically say they will prolong your erection.

In my personal experience, I like softer, stretchy things tying up my cock and balls. I've found that elastic hair ties work wonderfully for me, I can wear one all day, under my clothes, and it's just enough to keep me slightly aroused. If I become erect while wearing one, it obviously becomes tighter, and my erection is much more intense. My Lady loves it too!

T
  10. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    im 48 now and i just bought my first ring a couple months ago...the rubber type, not the neoprene. also bought one that has a slide on it to cinch it down with..it's kinda fun to use while masturbating, makes everything huuuge...lol. love the way it feels in my hand when it's engorged like that...dont use it during sex tho because the extra girth is a bit much for her. And as a little bonus...since i have been using it, a little bit of the size gain has been permanent. (about 1/4" in girth...im guessing..and sluttyfairy agrees)....im not sure if thats typical or not tho...
  11. princedominic

princedominic New Member

For it to work to help maintain an erection it needs to be on the base of the penis.