Cock pics

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Silverfox, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

OK, I've been looking through the old pics. It's just one cock after another. It's making me sick. Cock after cock after cock. Who likes this?

Geezzz, it's cocks everywhere!

They're soft, they're hard, they're curved, they're straight, they're big, they're small, and everything in between. There are freaking cocks everywhere!!

And they all seem to be from young white guys.

My God, it's nothing but young white cocks!! I'm drowning!!!!!!

Oops, found a black one. What a relief!

And they seem to want to measure them with cell phones and TV remotes. Don't these guys know they could get a shock?

OK, here are some sports shots.

Found a woman. I'm feeling better.

Crap, another cock. I'm going to bed. Good night.

#1 Silverfox, Nov 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
  2. audirs4

Gold Member

Lmfao.....

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That's right dude it has been a massive parade of dicks and you can read those words in any way you care :eyes

4. Meee

Gold Member

LOL.

It's the hair products that make me wonder.

5. alwaystry

Lol you are killing me Silverfox. Good stuff. Yeah , there are too many , bad quality pics also. I am not sure what they expect from it. I have a pretty nice one but I am not posting it. And I will admit , I am a gazer , I like to see what others have going on , and I am impressed sometimes and say " nice , I could be proud of that". There are amateur nude pic sites for people looking for that stuff , not sure why that is so prevalent here though. I am always curious to what people think of mine when they see it\handle it lol. I have had a few girls that I started fooling around with and when they started going for my pants they say " let's see what we are working with here". So Iguess that's what makes me curious to whatpeople think. Never got complaints.....well.....besides the whiskey dick a couple times and the awkward stage fright a couple other times.....okay I am done rambling lol

6. just4fun

Gold Member

I like the pics....well most of them anyways. I bet if it was all tits and ass no one would complain lol. Just saying.