[Ask a Girl] cock pics : hot or not?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by alwaystry, Oct 10, 2013.

1. alwaystry

Honestly , are self pics of a guys cock hot or not? I get it , I would love outside random feedback on mine also but is that what people want to see? I admit , Ill gaze , see what others have going on but when people areon sights like this is that something you look up?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I hate the random cock shots of guys on the forum specifically. They are normally (not always) all tasteless and of shitty quality.

If I actually CARE about the guy, that's another story. The cock of someone whom I am attracted to and have feelings for or about can be quite appealing.

3. alwaystry

Well thanks! That makes sense and I kind of figured that would be the case for the majority , I am sure there are people that love it but your points make sense. Well if I was on the fence about it I probably won't post one unless maybe asked lol. I just noticed A LOT in a short time.

4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Would hope that everyone on here knows what a cock looks like by now. Unfortunately, a lot of guys join here, post pics of their cocks, looking for some kind of approval on their first post and then they disappear, never to be heard of again. If a guy wants to know how he stacks up with others, there are plenty of websites that explain all that. It is also true that most women could care less about what your cock looks like, unless they are otherwise attracted to you. While guys may be curious to compare with others, they don't want to just see some random guy's cock.

I have also learned that to most women are not overly concerned with a guy's size. For most, they are not that concerned about it, unless you are very small or very large, you have nothing to worry about. If a woman is into you, she'll be just as happy with the 5-6.5 inches that the majority of men pack. Being a bit above average is a bonus to many women, but usually not much of a factor in her wanting or not wanting future encounters.

The moral of the story? Just be content with what you have, because you can't change it. Just find someone who is equally happy with it.

xx

5. ginger

Gold Member

In a nut shell....

Dicks with cocks...

6. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Well said.

xx

7. alwaystry

Lol thanks. All well said.