[Ask a Girl] Cock Competitive

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JonJo, May 21, 2012.

1. JonJo

Gold Member

Have you ever been 'cock competitive' regarding a large cock, never having 'had' one, when you know somebody else has 'taken' it and enjoyed it?
    Have you ever seen 'taking' a very large one as a personal challenge to your 'feminine abilities'?

Reason for question:
    The first woman I had sex with after my wife, *** and I separated was her best friend (she initiated it).
    When she saw the size of my cock she commented "God, I've never had one that size before but I suppose if *** could take it and enjoy it so can I".

I found out later that my ex had told her about the size of my cock and the reason for her initiating sex with me was her curiosity about her 'ability' to 'manage' one so big (also what one would feel like). She had been married for several years and had only ever 'known' her husband, who was several inches shorter and (apparently) half as fat.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

ive never heard of this type of competion...but let me know when it becomes an olympic event, could be quite the spectator sport....i'd pay to see it...:lol