cock cage

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by allforjulie, Dec 22, 2011.

1. allforjulie

allforjulie Member

has anyone ever used a cock cage or seem others use it

Penne likes this.
  2. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I've seen numerous examples in photos, and in shops, but no personal experience with cages, specifically. I do enjoy CBT, but cages seem to be pretty expensive, and not so effective for me unless I maintained an erection for long periods of time. My cock is the type that has lots of "shrinkage" (remember George's "shrinkage" issue on Seinfeld?), not very impressive when flacid. I prefer cock rings or other types of more "adjustable" bindings, myself, but I suppose it depends on what you wish to accomplish.

T

Rell01 likes this.
  3. Meee

Gold Member

We've never used one, but I've seen pictures of them and they look quite interesting. However, I get the impression that they usually point downward, like they are trying to prevent an erection (or make an erection quite painful). That idea doesn't have much attraciton for me--I'd rather have the boyfriend's erection erect! But the thought of his erection in a cage is attractive to me for some reason, so what I think they should have is a cage that points upward.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Never heard of a cocky cage being something sexual :coocoo
    Maybe I need to get out more or on top.....squawk...squawk!

5. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

The plastic types are most often used to "limit" an erection. There are also "ring" type cages, with rings that go around the shaft, held in place by leather (usually) strips. These, obviously, are more flexible, and often include a ring to attach stuff, such as a leash, weights, or, convieniently, hold the cock in an upright position. In all cases, they make it more difficult for the wearer to masturbate or fondle themselves.

T

6. arkinkykummer

arkinkykummer New Member

allforjulie- Are you talking about the male chastity devices like the cb2000? No, but they are interesting. The polymer ones like the cb2000 can be worn for extended times if washed well when showering.

RideNaked- Those are generaly referred to as the "Gates Of Hell" for whatever reason. One I had worn once was not that painful, just heavy. I'm of the opinion one that is adjustable to length or custom would be better. Although much more expensive than they are alrady priced. Unless one makes their own CBT harnesses like I've been working on.

7. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I've made a few cock rings, as well as my own humbler. I'd be interested in what you come up with as far as "homemade" devices...

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've made someone use one as torture. He made it himself and it was absolutely wretched.

PVC tube just the width of his cock with dozens of screws drilled into it. When he wore it, it would press into his soft cock, if it got hard, it would actually cause enough pain to drop him to his knees.

Cage was used mainly for punishment and was used for extended periods of time.

rcc8611 likes this.
  9. RideNaked2

Gold Member

:eyes Thanks for the idea Mitt! :)

10. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

As per me the cock cage should help a male to control his excitements. I would prefer to use it on my BF when he is servicing me, because it will help him to concentrate on my pleasure better (as he will not think himself to please from the act, and the total concentration will be to please me only).

11. Meee

Gold Member

That is by far the most interesting thing I've read today anywhere.

12. arkinkykummer

arkinkykummer New Member

I've picked up several different sized brass rings at a farm supply store in the tack dept. Great palces to find riding crops btw. Now I need to find some quality leather strips about a half inch wide but thin enough not to throw off the ring sizing.

I know I could make a guess and order online but I like to see and examine what I'm buying.

BTW- The farm supply places often carry screw togther rivets sometimes referred to as chicago screws. Brass, aluminum and nickle plated brass IIRC.

For those in more metro/urban areas than rural not sure where to recommend to look but you'd think there would be an actual Tandy Leather shop still open in more populated areas maybe?

13. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Who knows, someone may come up with a thread on a pussy prison before the day is done :eyes

14. arkinkykummer

arkinkykummer New Member

Chastity belt anyone?:lol

15. Lifter

Lifter New Member

You shouldn't encourage my wise assness, it's bad enough as it is :D

16. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

That does not sound to comfy...I am glad I have a vag.

17. JenniferMM1980

JenniferMM1980 New Member

I do know a few things about the cb6000. I purchased one for my husband just over a year ago. It's a wonderful tool to use.

18. IdoPiddleSome2

I'm not into pain, but as a sexually-infantile, involuntary Piddler & Excuse-Exhibitionist I see some versions as part of an exposure-predicament. I've wondered how it would be to wear something on my tiny toys that splashed my pee back at me--long before I became an involuntary Piddler. Now that I only have a Toddler-worthy control and the more I wet myself the more I like it, there is a cast-Stainless cage that looks like it would make me wear more than I share. The potential for mischief is alarmingly erotic.

19. JenniferMM1980

JenniferMM1980 New Member

The items is to prevent your man from gaining an erection. The idea is to have his sexual desire to build and build. The lack of his ability to jerkoff builds day after day and his lustful thoughts will continue to drive him.
    My husband wears the cb6000 and I love it. There are very few people in the world I could every tell.
    We have a different life style. Both of us on a professional level, and into alternative things.
    His cage remains on throughout the week and it comes off when I decide it comes off.
    It's been a year now and I have never been so spoiled.

20. rcc8611

Gold Member

That's hot Jennifer, I've been thinking of having my gf get one and use It on me. I'd enjoy being denied orgasms and made to wear it until she decided I need it off.