Cock being bite

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by CouplesCorner, Jan 11, 2012.

1. CouplesCorner

CouplesCorner New Member

My wife and I have this thing called "the love nibble". Basically, when she is giving me head, she grinds her teeth on my cock. After a while, I have her big my cock just below my head, on the side towards my balls. Now, when she does this, she does it at an angle so that she is perpendicular to my cock. She then bites, sucks, nibbles, and chews on my cock in that one particular spot. It feels so good that I can cum, without any semen or sperm coming out of me. It's like a orgasm for every inch of my being. I am usually quite raw at the end and I hurt quite a bit, but I absolutly love it. Has anyone else ever experienced something like this (men or women)?

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

no... i have had that kind of orgasm, without ejaculation, but never from biting .. its usually from me .."bareing down" or tensing up, like a kegal type thing if you hold the tension while she works on you, then release at exactly the right moment you can orgasm w/out ejaculate. maybe thats whats happening to you while she bites you? i dunno...

3. CouplesCorner

CouplesCorner New Member

No idea, but it feels amazing!!!

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

thats all that matters....lol

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Never had orgasm from biting and I enjoyed having my cock being bitten without pain for a pretty long period without getting close to orgasm but the fun and attention was nice. However I had twice have a woman squeeze and release my cock on the shaft as I was indulging my hands with breasts. That brought my to orgasm both times.

6. Sirramm

Sirramm New Member

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HAVING MY COCK BIT!!! My wife will suck me and when she wants me to cum she gives me a good hard bite and moments later I blow!!!!! Now my balls that's another entire story...light licking is pretty much all I can stand on them!!!!!

7. easytwist

easytwist New Member

i've had my foreskin nibbled on, but never had my cock bitten. lol. thats taking it up a notch!

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I had nice biting, stopped increasing the pressure before it became pain. I loved it and I leaked lots of precum in her mouth even though I didn't orgasm or ejaculate. From below the head to as deep as she could take me, up and down a few times. I get hard thinking about it again.

9. KindDiscoGirl

KindDiscoGirl New Member

Hmmmmm, should I think of adding this to my repertoir?

10. KindDiscoGirl

KindDiscoGirl New Member

Seems like an act that would be best with a couple, I'm not about to start just gnawing on any random's penis like it's a carrot :lol

11. easytwist

easytwist New Member

You did say before that you don't mind have your nipples bit ... but just a little.

;)

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

YESSSSS you should, it's a real turn on to watch a woman holding my cock, in her mouth, and bite pleasantly. Not sure about other guys, but while it feels nice it takes away the urge and "pressure" that I'm going to cum. The fun can last much longer whatever I do.

Makes me think of getting the biting while the balls are getting fondled and get nice stroking at the base of the shaft until I cum.

13. KindDiscoGirl

KindDiscoGirl New Member

Any man who would be in a position to give those nibbles won't be a random. While I may be very comfortable sexually, I believe in quality vs. quantity. Call me a prude, but I would like to live without an STD as long as possible. Not that there is anything wrong with them if you do get one. But just as a policy, disease free please.

but then again...I probably would be going down on any random for the same reasons.

Sorry I misspoke before. :flower:

#13 KindDiscoGirl, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012
  14. igor

Gold Member

Teeth - NO WAY!

15. 33stack

Gold Member

I tell my wife to big my cock too, but it's still the same size. Does that mean like, super-size it?

16. ladypinkbubble

ladypinkbubble New Member

My college BF loved having me bite his penis. Only guy I ever knew that liked it.

17. easytwist

easytwist New Member

Bite or "nibble?" There is a big difference. Was he uncut?

18. JB1

JB1 New Member

My wife started using her teeth while sucking my cock a couple of years ago. At first, she accidentally scraped her teeth on it and it felt so good that when she apologized for it, I told her not to and to try it again. Now, she rakes her teeth up and down the shaft using varying pressure, little bites here and there and even gentle bites on my head.

For me, it makes for a mind blowing blow job. I think a lot of it is a trust thing. We have been together for 17 years and I know she isn't going to do anything to really hurt me. Besides, she wants to get fucked after, so she won't go so far that she will put me out of commission!

Invigorated likes this.
  19. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I wish more men liked it cuz its crazy exciting. Too bad.

20. Thisisit

Thisisit New Member

I love a little scraping...great tease!