Clowning around in bed

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Chipicha, Feb 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipicha

Chipicha New Member

Does anyone else like playing games with their SO during sex? I'm not talking foreplay exactly, but more like cracking an inside joke in the middle of sex so you both burst out laughing. Or having a tickling wrestling match to try and pin one another down and tickle them like mad.

My personal favorite is wrestling around, trying to stick my finger up his ass. :dgrin He has it coming to him, though; he likes sticking his ridiculously thick dick into mine. Ow...

2. bonochik

bonochik New Member

hahahahah [my smilies don't seem to work:( ]

while i wouldn't dream of sticking any of my digits up an "out" door, it brought to mind my gf who told me the story of how her hubby used to tell her to "sleep with one eye open" implying he'd DO something to her while she slept; finally, she got tired of hearing it and on a particularly drunken night for both of them, after she checked thoroughly that he was passed out, she got out the turkey baster and.... well, needless to say, he was a bit sore the next day!! He kept asking, "What the hell did you to me??"

When I heard the story, I said, "please tell me you tossed the bloody thing afterwards!"

I think "fun" is fundamental to a good sex life, making each other laugh as much as making each other moan/squeal, etc. in delight!!

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Games and laughter has no place in the
    bedroom for me, Nothing can turn me off faster than giggling
    or making wise cracks.
    Sex to me is intense and emotional not humorous.

Hiker:sf

4. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I like goofing around every once in a while. Not something I'd like every time, but yeah it can be fun and add something to the night :D

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Fun in sex can be good....no point being serius about sex all the time.....it just depends on the two people thatare with each other....

When young wrestling each other can be a very enjoyable part of the making out side of thngs...i guess as some get older that side dies out...and the concentration of just being able to carry on kicks in...
    I dont mind rough and tumble, especially if the female im with is into it, can be great fun, being pinned down laughing ya head of while she is on top.....but i guess that could be because im more submissive sexualy with females.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yeah, sex can be an intimate emotional connection, or it can be fun too when you are both in the mood for fun. Not wrestling with my SO, but you can do other things: a deck of cards and a pair of naughty imaginations can result in some fun between two of you.

During sex itself, some women are serious and verbally mute about what is going on, and I respect that. Other women I have been with have been voluable, and one person I once loved was remarkable in that regard. I loved putting her on top and letting her fuck me with the two of us talking about it and me seeing if I could shock her! I was naughty, and she was precious, and it was all good fun. Ah, memories!

7. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

we muck around in bed all the time, usually leads to sex but we rarely play during sex

8. Rupture

Rupture New Member

You hit the bottom line...grr lol...
    SEX IS FUN

9. bubblepop

bubblepop New Member

yeah thats kind of fun lol

10. doberman

doberman New Member

my words.. and playing around before, right at or afterwards is pretty cool.. but all depends on the mood you're in.. and since i am into playrape.. or wrestling around..

11. Dreama

Gold Member

With someone I love, it's fun. It's still an emotional thing, even if you are clowning. Saying that sex shouldn't be funny is like saying your significant other and yourself should never have fun together, that it should always be serious and emotional.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.