[Ask a Girl] Clothes/lingerie/makeup

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BigTitLover, Oct 7, 2015.

1. BigTitLover

Gold Member

When picking clothes/lingerie does how uncomfortable or difficulty in putting something on, time to do makeup, get out weighed by how hot it makes you look?

The question come after talking with a coworker that bitched about how long it took her to do her "clubbing" level of makeup (also got the dissertation on levels of makeup LOL) , but was worth it for the number of drinks and attention she gets.

sensless likes this.
  2. xtacy4

Gold Member

If I have to throw a tantrum because something is difficult to put on, or if something is so uncomfortable that it pisses me off...I would be out of the mood. So, I'd rather just wear nothing or something comfy ;)

sensless and djanalyst like this.
  3. whybother

Gold Member

Perhaps, you are forgetting that you have a head start as a naturally stunningly gorgeous woman.

4. xtacy4

Gold Member

xo

whybother likes this.
  5. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

When I go out, I wear something comfortable. I feel sexier if I am wearing something I feel good in.
    I don't dress for anyone else but me. And I am not looking for anyone to buy me drinks.

6. xtacy4

Gold Member

And I agree with sweetly about wearing what I'm comfortable in when going out. Except for maybe shoes. ;) Sometimes you just have to! The levels of makeup is new to me lol..I'm not into much makeup.

djanalyst, whybother and Sweetlysad like this.
  7. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Yes you are right about the shoes lol! Not always the most comfortable :)

lucky5338 and whybother like this.
  8. whybother

Gold Member

The shoes make your ass look great!

9. minskminx

Gold Member

I dress mostly for comfort but I also want to look good.

I have mostly stopped wearing high heels because it is just not worth it any more. I am not looking to attract a man, I have one! I have also never agreed with very revealing clothing....in public at least! So I mostly wear sensible clothing. I will wear a tight skirt or dress but that is really all.

I do not wear a lot of make up. Usually I do eyes and lip gloss or sometimes lipstick. I have OK skin so I do not put on layers and layers of foundation, powder, blusher etc. I think a lot of women, especially young women cover their faces with so much make up that they do not need. I find it a little sad because it must mean they do not think they are beautiful.

10. teamster145

Gold Member

Putting uncomfortable and complicated clothes on your Christmas list. ;)

xtacy4 and Englishman like this.
  11. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Shoes just make my legs look better :)

djanalyst likes this.
  12. David4020

Gold Member

Most people ( women in the case of this thread ) would rather feel comfortable , before worrying about any attention they might get.

Anyway , if you feel uncomfortable in your clothes it's likely you wont be up for or feel like attention anyway.

13. xtacy4

Gold Member

That was referring to lingerie btw ;)

14. Candela

Verified Gold Member

The question should be,How fast does it come off!!!!:D xo

15. David4020

Gold Member

That's the ideal prerequisite! Haha. :D

#15 David4020, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  16. sandwich

Gold Member

I don't care how hot (or not) something makes me look. It is important to me that I look and act like myself so being that I love all things colorful, I do like fashion and makeup. I probably wear dresses and skirts more often than most because I just love all the fabrics and patterns. Pants are not very inspiring, and I no longer own any dress pants (I got rid of them because I hate them). I do like jeans, however. Don't forget the shoes, and now it's boot season, and oh how I love boots! If it were not for football, hockey and boots I could not tolerate winter.

I have (since I was a teen) made at least some of my clothes, and I probably would have done well in fashion design. Increasingly, I have been going to thrift stores and refashioning items. Often I will incorporate elements from two or three different things and sometimes use the leftover scraps for other things. A couple of people have offered me money to do something similar for them.

lbushwalker likes this.
  17. BigTitLover

Gold Member

Talking with her some more, she wouldn't walk to the mail box with out makeup and hair done. Shes in her early 20's and no kids, so shes all about the look and has the free time to attain it LOL. She got mad at me when I showed her an article about a guy divorcing for the "mental stress" of seeing his wife with out makeup for the first time after they were married. (fake BTW).... she didn't think it was funny.

I remember when she started. She had to wear a long cardigan due to the super low cut pants she had, she couldn't reach above without revealing stubble or bend over with out showing crack, because as she put it "only nice clothes I have are my club clothes, and most of those pants I cant even wear underwear with". She with her first check she got more work friendly pants. Every now and then she likes to wind up the guys and wear a short skirt. She gets cranky with me because I don't fawn over her. I told her I don't get dinner and dessert in the same place. LOL

I tried to get her to show me a no makeup pic and the response was "Hell no, that's not happening", must be a generational thing, because most that I know north of 30 are not like this.

Sweetlysad likes this.
  18. Rhaenys

Gold Member

I go either way. I mostly wear clothing that I find comfortable, and the first thing I do when I get home is change into sweatpants lol. But it's not uncommon for me to come across some really nice clothes/shoes that aren't necessarily comfortable, but fit me well and make me feel like I look good. So I deal with it for a few hours sometimes for my own sake. As for make up, I rarely wear more than a thin foundation layer and mascara to make myself look less tired most days when I have someplace to be or go out with friends. I prefer the way I look with full eye make up, but the process of washing it all off is honestly too much of a pain in the ass and I don't have the patience for it these days lol.

lbushwalker likes this.
  19. sensless

Gold Member

I go for comfort. I'm my experience, if the body is toned and curvy, one can go out wearing a potato bag.

I feel the same way about men. I don't care for his clothes. If a man takes care of his body and has good muscle definition, it'll show.

I want to look good naked. It's my natural state.

lbushwalker likes this.
  20. RaynieJ

Gold Member

If something is that difficult to wear or is uncomfortable, then I dont feel sexy at all, so why bother? Im much too low maintenance for that; I dont even wear makeup or own a hair dryer. Except the shoes...like a couple ladies said, shoes always up the sexiness regardless of how uncomfortable they are!

lbushwalker likes this.