[Ask a Girl] Clothes, and a guy's chance of getting some?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Victus, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Victus

Victus New Member

So ladies, how does what clothes somewhere wears affect you when they're trying to get into your pants? What kinds of clothes do you look for the most on a guy? I mean besides the obvious of the clothes should at least be clean (If they don't wear clean clothes, probably don't keep clean in other aspects).

I usually try to dress for comfort, which means shorts or something cotton, and I'm afraid it hurts my chances at getting some (I've got really sensitive skin, so denim is pretty much out. Makes me rash up where it rubs against my skin).

2. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

It really depends on what type of girl you're going for....and specificality in mind?

3. Victus

Victus New Member

I guess I'd have to say I'm try to get a very horny lady into bed. Size usually doesn't matter for me, as long as they love to have fun, though I haven't been with a lady who was under 250lbs or so before, so it'd be nice to try a skinnier lady for once, just to know what it's like. Though usually I do go after the ones with a little meat on their bones.

4. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Well then you should dress like a douche bag.

5. Victus

Victus New Member

Hmmm....I might have to borrow some of my douchebag friend's clothes methinks.

6. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Yep. And don't forget the sunglasses.

7. OverSinged

Gold Member

Theoretically, you just take some of his clothes, his sunglasses, and his MMA hat, go to a club, and get drunk as fuck.

Am I doing it right?

8. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Pretty much yea.

9. Victus

Victus New Member

Actually, you got down his clothes and attitude to the letter, except that his hat is a Decepticon hat XD. After I get paid, that's the plan then. Get in my friend's clothes, go get drunk as hell, and try to act like I don't care about getting laid. Hopefully it'll actually work, but if it doesn't, at least I'll be drunk enough I won't care XD;;

10. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Is that supposed to be a double face?

11. Victus

Victus New Member

That's a really nervous laugh. The semi-colon is akin to the sweatdrop expression in manga. =P

12. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

............................oh.

13. OverSinged

Gold Member

Except it looks weird that way, try this one >.<"

14. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

Awwww, you guys are having a bonding moment!

15. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

There's your problem right there.

Ask a girl how to get her to fuck, her answer will be "go fuck yourself" every time.

You have to look better than her, you have to look like you have money, and wearing other women would help too. Women wanting you to fuck them is a product of biochemistry, and on a biochemical basis the thing that gets the right mix of hormones to turn a woman horny is that she wants to have your baby.

The manner of you posing your question says "I'm needy." No woman wants to have the baby of a man that is needy.

Comfortable translates into a polite euphamism for slob. Woman want someone that looks like they care about theirself.

16. OverSinged

Gold Member

I don't know where you live HoR, but down here, so long as you look the part, you can probably get laid. Of course, I can't promise the quality of the women whom you're with.

17. Victus

Victus New Member

That's quite the problem. I don't have money to look like I have money. If I could lure one woman to by my "trophy girl", I doubt I'd be having issues getting someone as it is. I'm not really that needy, I'm just goddamn horny and sick of not getting laid. I'm a nympho who's been laid once in over a year.

Also, that's the whole purpose of this forum, for trying to get help from the opposite gender when you need it. It's not like I'm asking the girls here how to fuck them, just trying to get a little insight from the other side.

I don't give a damn about getting a woman for a relationship right now, so a baby shouldn't even factor in. I'm talking for just sex at the moment. I'm holding out for someone right now who's still on rebound from a bad relationship.

Reason why I brought this thread up is because I've been given mixed signals in my life. Some people have told me that as long as I'm clean and not wearing ratty-ass clothes, I should be fine as long as I'm myself. I've been doing this for years with hardly any luck.

Others have told me to just switch to dbag clothes, and to treat women like I don't even want them. Hard for me to try and lie about my intent due to the aforementioned horniness, but when I have tried, I had still gotten 0 goddamn looks.

I'm not that bad looking a guy, I'm just desperate, and trying to find out why it is nobody wants to have sex with me, no matter how I act or how I dress. It's infuriating. It feels like God himself marked me for not getting laid or something, and quite frankly, I'm to the point where I nearly just want to shoot myself, and get a mulligan on my life.

I know that sounds really horrible, but this dryspell is just making me so damned depressed and miserable. So if it's not my attitude, not my clothes, not where I go, or who I scout out, then why can't I get some fucking tail? -_-

</depressed-rant>

Sorry for all that, I just get so damned depressed. I feel like I'm unwanted and unloved so often. It just tears me up that I'm apparently so undesirable, like I've got the plague or something =/

#17 Victus, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  18. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

This is why you aren't having luck. Particularly the first three words.

19. SWOJLO

Gold Member

I wish there was some way of having a flash of lightning and a crash of thunder happen every time somebody reads Ra1nb0wUnderwear's response to this post. Thats awesome, well done. :lol:lol

20. Victus

Victus New Member

Well, it's not like I tend to act particularly desperate when I'm trying to pick someone up. I don't crawl all over them like, "Fuuuuuck meee........*creepy voice*", hehehehe. I'm just a poor nympho who hasn't been laid in forever, so I'm naturally going to be desperate x.x

#20 Victus, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012