Closing time

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by boobjob, Oct 14, 2011.

1. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

It had been a crowded monday night at the bar. Lots of guys elbowing each other for a spot to see the game and the lovely blond bartender serving up drinks. I had a seat so I didn't care. I smiled each time she placed a new beer in front of me and enjoyed the view. i watched as drunk guys got even more hammered just so they could flirt with her. And she knew hoe to work it. Ohhh the way she tossed her hair around, the way she bent over to get something out of the bottom of the fridge. Those tight jeans showing off her firm round ass. The place emptied out pretty quick after the game though, as it always did. Not me though. I wasn't working on Tuesday and I was in no hurry to go home alone to an empty bed.

Soon the bar was empty and we got to talking. Tuirned out we had a lot in common. We liked the same music, liked the outdoors, watching sports. Before I knew it she was looking at her watch and then at my beer. "Last Call" she smiled "what do you say?" Naahhh i think that will do I guess I will head out. "Hey," she smiled. "Why dont you hang around. I hate walking out on my own. This ones on me." "I dont think youve taken any money all night, " I said. She just smiled and finished cleaning up without another word.

when she came out from behind the bar and started putting chairs up on the tables, I helped and we made quick work of it. She looked around and smiled. Thanks she said, as she tied her hair in a pony tail. I stepped behind her. "You must be tired," I said rubbing her shoulders. "Ohhhh, thats nice" and she took half a step back pressing her ass against me." I leaned my head in and kissed her ear, still rubbing her shoulders. She moaned softly. I moved down rubbing her arms and then around her front cupping her breasts. "oh, those feel nice. very firm."

2. bmapes

bmapes Member

.... AND???? How in the hell are you just going to stop when it was getting good?

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

She pressed her ass closer feeling my stiffening cock straining at my jeans. She pulled her shirt over her head revealing her perky nipples and I caressed them as she reached bask and rubbed my bulge. I kissed her shoulder and reached down to unbutton her jeans grinding my hips into her. Reaching into her open jeans, I slipped my fingers under the waistband of her panties and over her soft trimmed mound. Her head rotated as her body melted into mine.

We broke this embrace just long enough to push our jeans down and I reached back around slipping a finger into her wet slit as I grabbed her pony tail with my other hand and pulled her toward me. She reached back and deftly grabbed my erect cock pushing it down and guiding it between her legs into her pussy just as pulled my finger out. I pulled her pony tail back as she bent over to receive me and she looked up sideways at me as I started to pump my hips. She met each thrust with her own as we stood in the middle of the bar humping away. Her moans became quicker and louder until they were screams as we both came together.

She smiled and kissed my cheek as she pulled up her jeans. We didn't say another word as we left. She locked the door and we walked to my car. As she took out her keys and unlocked it she chuckled, "God I don't know why we can never wait until we get home and fuck in bed like a normal couple."

4. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

I like it! Very good! :)

#4 1hotmamma420, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Thanks. Its my first try at writing. Just a little fantasy to share.:D

6. bmapes

bmapes Member

made me laugh, great one BJ

7. jopely