Closeted bi guys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lkmccr, Apr 30, 2017.

1. niceguylovesit

I don't often have as good a one as this...

Last night, I'm cruising one the the random video chat sites. A guy comes on - tall, smooth, a long hard cock - and he has a Fleshlight. I have been mostly fondling myself, spreading my pre-cum around on my cock, but not quite hard yet and not ready to cum.

He sees me and stars fucking the Fleshlight harder. Of course, I reciprocate by stroking myself harder. After a few moments, he turns his back to me, puts the end of the Fleshlight vertically on the bed, spreads his legs wide and proceeds to fuck it like a doggy style position. As he does this, his ass also spreads wide, and of course, I'm in heaven. (I haven't tried anal sex yet, and I'm not not sure I will, but I still love a mans ass and anus.) After a few moments, he gets up on the bed, crouches over the still vertical Fleshlight and proceeds to fuck it like he's fucking someone who has their pussy (or ass) pointing straight up and their legs pulled up over their head.

He's fucking the Fleshlight hard. I'm stroking hard. I cum, shooting a little harder and higher than I normally do, which surprised me since I had already cum a few hours before that.

He turns around and obviously close to cumming, takes the Fleshlight off of his cock, and starts stroking so that I can see him cum. He suddenly cums hard and high in the air. I'm still feeling my own just finished orgasm, and now seeing his is incredible.

I wish that I could shoot hard and high in the air like this guy could. Of course, I may always be cleaning off the ceiling too!

This has to be one of the most incredible online experiences that I have ever had.

2. B Rose

B Rose Member

My advice is if you have the desire then seek it out and act on it. I had the desire and fantasy for years. When I finally agreed to meet up with a guy my heart was racing on the way to his house I wa so nervous. When we were alone and naked together and I was on my knees with a thick throbbing cock inches from my lips it was so exciting.
    When he finally penetrated me and started getting rough I realized how much I loved it. There's nothing quite like getting pounded hard, feeling it go in and out. The sex can be amazing.

3. treo

Gold Member

I would say more then half the guys on here are curious about oral at least.

4. maxxpro

Gold Member

Well said!

5. OpenMindedGuy

Gold Member

Hey man. I'm not sure if I'm bi or just curious, but I definitely have the same desires as y'all. I've only acted on this once, long ago solo with a guy. It was mutual oral only. I have participated in a couple MMF threesomes, and one MFF threesome. I enjoyed giving and receiving oral with a guy, but prefer MF couples. I am continuing to explore my bi side, and hope to eventually hook up with another couple, and or a guy.

6. OpenMindedGuy

Gold Member

I'm with you brother. I've submitted to both ex wives, being pegged and to my current girlfriend, and it was fantastic, but I'd really like to bottom with a guy. I'm not into humiliation or anything like that either, nor any emotional stuff, just fun.

LongwoodU likes this.
  7. Sara_sux

Gold Member

I believe there are quite alot of straight men out there that aren't attracted to other males yet still they like to / want to suck cock.

I f[​IMG]

dng, Bazinga72, daretobare58 and 5 others like this.
  8. Joe Bloe

Gold Member

I'm straight, but lately fantasize about my wife inviting over a gay college kid we both know for a MMF. I'd love to suck cock just once to experience it. Or, I'd love to have him cum in my wife and me clean her up while she licks him clean, then have him suck me dry. Sometimes when my wife is doing me cowgirl, I fantasize about him face fucking me while she bounces on me. When doing 69 and she's on top I think about watching him going in and out and licking both of them.

But mostly I just think about giving head and sucking all the cum out, not wasting a drop. I think I have a bit of a cum fetish. I'm not interested in him fucking me in the ass even though I enjoy a good pegging, mostly because I wouldn't want to suck the cum out after it'd been in there.

But it's only fantasy and none of this will ever happen.

And @Sara_sux that video is kind of a turn on, but not completely because it has a domination / humiliation aspect to it. I'm not into that. But that cock looks very suckable.

danrb007, petergozinya and Lovnflman like this.
  9. Lovnflman

Gold Member

In our MFMs we did just that......69, her on top, and him fucking her from behind. A perfect visual closeup while licking away. Watching him cum in her, and then her sitting on my face was almost more than I could take......ALMOST!

10. alex93977

Gold Member

I'm not attracted to guys but I might experiment given the chance

LongwoodU and Lovnflman like this.
  11. Lovnflman

Gold Member

I would!

LongwoodU and alex93977 like this.
  12. petergozinya

Gold Member

i would love to suck cock with you Sara!! Then play with the cum!!

OpenMindedGuy likes this.
  13. OpenMindedGuy

Gold Member

Wow! That just made me do hard. My first time with a guy was oral only, Wich was great, but I really wanted to be fucked, but he wasn't interested that. I have yet to experience a real cock in my ass, but want to badly.

phish, B Rose and Lovnflman like this.
  14. OpenMindedGuy

Gold Member

This is very true, as I know guys straight A's an arrow that finally admitted they are interested in cock. I'm not attracted to guys in any other way than purely sexual/physical. I mean cock and ass, that's it. Nothing emotional, no kissing or caressing. Just suck and fuck, lol.

15. OpenMindedGuy

Gold Member

That's one of my biggest fantasies. It almost happened, but she moved to the East coast

petergozinya likes this.
  16. Lovnflman

Gold Member

Don't knock the kissing/caressing until you've tried it. I thought the same, but was with a guy that could really kiss, and I mean really!

OpenMindedGuy likes this.
  17. danrb007

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Not sure I could kiss a guy passionately

18. Lovnflman

Gold Member

I didn't think so either. But this guy was great!

19. Gmsexycpl

Gold Member

Wow ! The visual is very hot!

Lovnflman and woodsteve018 like this.
  20. OpenMindedGuy

Gold Member

Not sure I could do it, but who knows